ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2017 THREAD *NO LC's PLEASE*

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have a feeling that the blue tints will look way different when they actually surface. Just my opinion. For the "beluga 2.0" they already look completely diff from the belugas but have a feeling they'll grow on people just like every other yeezy lol. Gotta catch em all like Pokémon.

If Beluga v2 v2's are what they're like in the pics, I might have to pull out all stops (which would still result in an L.)

What if the supposed beluga 2.0 are actually the blue tints... Terrible.

Don't do that...

Yeah.... ya'll gonna have one less person to worry about trying to cop your size :lol: In my opinion, those gotta be the worst colorway of all Yeezys if those are real.
That'll be another less person because there is no way I'm trying to buy those :lol:

Screen Shot 2017-08-07 at 3.55.47 PM.png
Screen Shot 2017-08-07 at 3.55.39 PM.png
:lol: :emoji_point_up_2::emoji_point_up_2::emoji_point_up_2::emoji_point_up_2::emoji_point_up_2:

Blue tints = Zebra 2.0
Frozen Yellows = Basura

These might be da first pairs of Yeezys that I don't plan on keeping & just trying to flip.

Oh the irony.. Guccis main customer is the poorest generation :rofl:

Something about this world aint right man i tell ya!
Brands-500x1000.jpg

yeezy yeezy yeezy

Oh the irony.. Guccis main customer is the poorest generation :rofl:

Something about this world aint right man i tell ya!

yeezy yeezy yeezy
not necessarily a bad thing for Gucci. Build the brand loyalty while they're young. Interesting that they differentiate Yeezy from Adidas, guess they include the non-adidas made products.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom