ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2017 THREAD *NO LC's PLEASE*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anybody else Zebras from Barneys smell kinda off?? Maybe it's from being in the heat on the delivery truck but......

yeezy-boost-350-v2-blue-tine-b37571.jpg

yeezy-boost-350-v2-blue-tint-b37571-620x435.jpg

Blue tints are too identical to Zebras for me to consider keeping. Theyre not the worst yeezy but far from the best. The frozen yellow ones are horrible. Im ready for them to move onto a new model.

Not feeling the piss yellows but will still to cop if I believe I can pull them off. Blue tints are dope but not much different from Zebs (if those are indeed them.)

I just want green or tans with a white sole, man.

Not feeling the piss yellows but will still to cop if I believe I can pull them off. Blue tints are dope but not much different from Zebs (if those are indeed them.)

I just want green or tans with a white sole, man.
I have a feeling that the blue tints will look way different when they actually surface. Just my opinion. For the "beluga 2.0" they already look completely diff from the belugas but have a feeling they'll grow on people just like every other yeezy lol. Gotta catch em all like Pokémon.

I wonder why they went with the red stitching on the back tab for those two models when they went with black for the zebras.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom