ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2017 THREAD *NO LC's PLEASE*

Status
Not open for further replies.
DGvNjbhVYAAHt-b.jpg

These gotta be called the Red Light Districts - not Red Nights

DGu9Su4XoAAeXHy.jpg:large

and these should be the Sea Coral V2's

Red light district yeezys looking like some Chinatown bootleg colorway, but give me those salmon!!

maroons for "trade" purposes ... be trading for money tho

:pimp:

What I'm gonna do with the pissV2's or whatever they're called

Interesting tho about those maroon joints, never seen leaked pix or anything till today's seemingly stock looking photos. Wonder if the security has been tightened at the factory adidas uses.

I like the frozen yellows. They remind me of my first pair of Adidas since the kobe 2's that got me back into sneakers. Hopefully everyone keeps the same mentality as this thread so I can finally cop a pair of yeezys

The only pair besides the zebras that I want are the all black/red text. But the cheapest I've seen a 14 at is $1000. Nah.

:pimp:

What I'm gonna do with the pissV2's or whatever they're called

Interesting tho about those maroon joints, never seen leaked pix or anything till today's seemingly stock looking photos. Wonder if the security has been tightened at the factory adidas uses.

Who knows maybe YM is getting more personal in its connects . Who knows , not that I care

I really want to know the date for the October drop . I want to be ready and know where I'm gonna be at the time tho

I like the confidence in here

Where's AirRab at ? Every single person that ates here in each release will ate on the following ones

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom