ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2017 THREAD *NO LC's PLEASE*

Status
Not open for further replies.
WHOA, those McYZY Yellows look super clean now that I see them on feet!!

SIKE :rofl:
I'll stick to my yellow UBs :nthat:

McYZY I get that but no one thinkn GrinchYZY when they see those?

Anyways got these in a trade for my TB 750s + $400 CAD. I like 350s more and can't pull off the 750.

Attachments

• IMG_20170801_203149.jpg
    IMG_20170801_203149.jpg
    678.9 KB · Views: 7
Man, those frozen yellow V2s were already going to be the coldest trade bait/resale grabber due to their limited-ness and coloring, and now they slapped glow-in-the-dark on them. Too bad it's gonna be a **** show, and impossible to even get a pair to do such things with.

Man, those frozen yellow V2s were already going to be the coldest trade bait/resale grabber due to their limited-ness and coloring, and now they slapped glow-in-the-dark on them. Too bad it's gonna be a **** show, and impossible to even get a pair to do such things with.

i hope they release like the zebras first drop :nerd: :pimp:

I'm sure it's staged/not true, but it's hilarious how YM is claiming to have snuck in MFers hotel suites! "Man, supposed member of group known as the 'Yeezy Mafia', shot and killed in Kanye's hotel room..."
Nah it's much more believable that someone in his crew took a picture of this and it circulated to them. They're messing around when they say "snuck into the suite"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom