ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2017 THREAD *NO LC's PLEASE*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just give me these
kanye-west-yeezy-runner-first-look-01-320x213.jpg

IMG_4065.JPG

Last edited:
Oh the irony.. Guccis main customer is the poorest generation :rofl:

Something about this world aint right man i tell ya!
Brands-500x1000.jpg

yeezy yeezy yeezy
Generation Z has more money to waste than than gen Y or X had at their age.
Just look at all these youngins on social media.

Yea maxing out credit cards with no money to pay the minimum balance :lol:
Maxing credit cards to having their parents pay the balance, they're still buying at their own will.
But a lot of these youngins are also making their own money in a faster rate than the older heads.
You got young dudes spending 5k+ cash at sneaker conventions now like it's nothing. You never saw a 13 yr old doing that back in the day.
Generation social media

Yea maxing out credit cards with no money to pay the minimum balance :lol:

true that... there are numerous studies that show millennials are the poorest generation .. need to stop buying that avocado toast :sick:

I dont argue against Capitalism, Gucci is winning and heck, if these kids are spending their entire check at the mall on a gucci belt then go for it..

Maxing credit cards to having their parents pay the balance, they're still buying at their own will.
But a lot of these youngins are also making their own money in a faster rate than the older heads.
You got young dudes spending 5k+ cash at sneaker conventions now like it's nothing. You never saw a 13 yr old doing that back in the day.
Generation social media

There will always be rich kids... i cant even hate I guess cause if my parents gave me a blank check, I'd be doing the same age as a teenager..

Full link to the BoF article .. its actually a really good read.. talks about the impact of "influencers" and collabs.. lv x sup .

https://www.businessoffashion.com/a...hottest-brands-and-top-selling-products-in-q2

Man I just can't justificate to spend a certain amount of cash that would take me in a trip in anything that wouldn't lol

Like I'm currently booking some flights . Each 100 -150-100-200-150 And I'm like ... Dude why you waste so much money ?

Like I'm currently booking some flights . Each 100 -150-100-200-150 And I'm like ... Dude why you waste so much money ?

Lets see, stare at my boost wall, or go out and travel....lol

lol i hear you on the flights tho.. I'll use up all my points and then look for "deals" ..

Dont get me wrong, i don't mind spending money now as an adult in my 30's cause i got the income and most importantly savings to justify when i feel its "worth it" but dam its hard for me to break bread....

Lets see, stare at my boost wall, or go out and travel....lol

lol i hear you on the flights tho.. I'll use up all my points and then look for "deals" ..

Dont get me wrong, i don't mind spending money now as an adult in my 30's cause i got the income and most importantly savings to justify when i feel its "worth it" but dam its hard for me to break bread....

Decisions Decisions

Flexing as a tourist is also an option lol

i'm still gathering points :D

I don't either ... but what's worth it after 50+ kicks sitting on your closet , was it really worth it back then at all lol ?

Shoulda done a volt with black stripes if thats the direction they wanna go. Or just all volt with the red lettering woulda beeen cool too.

Hopefully it looks a lot different when it releases. Like someone said earlier in the posts, hope this is just a fugazzi mock up to trick the replica folks...doubt it...but I can hope.

Generation social media
I like how you mentioned the generational difference. Social media has changed the game and plus all these apps. If a 13 year old gets a hold of their parents credit card and a good jig they can make a teenagers summer's worth of work in a day. Then they are so young that time is on their side so if they invest the money for retirement. It's a new day look at rsvp kings that dude was like 15 when he first started. Of course not all kids are going to be this enterprising. But the ones that are smart enough to use common sense are making decent money compared to when I was a teenager. I had to work a whole week just to make what these kids make flipping one pair of yeezys. Imagine if they cop 10 pairs a release they making a wholes summer pay check in a week.

Blue tints definitely are looking good but I rather have zebras and beluga 2.0.
The mcyeezys are definitely growing on me too.
Would save for next summer if I decide to keep if I get

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom