ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2017 THREAD *NO LC's PLEASE*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do people really think these actually look good or it's only because it's "yeezy"? Would you buy it if it was just adidas boost with no Yeezy collaboration? Or if it was Nike or other brands? Not bagging on anyone who does like it. Not saying every shoe Yeezy makes should be all the same just with different colors. I'm all for thinking out the box, going a complete different route with the designs, etc. but this shoe doesn't do it as a shoe in general whether it be Nike, adidas, UA, etc.

Again, not talking $#!+ or anything to people that do like them. Wanted to hear what others opinions were.

It would collect asbestos and hit sales racks if it were a GR

Also eBay prices are really skewed the amount of shill bidding goin on is crazy

Never seen so many zero feedback bidders in my life upping the auction prices lol

^Yes

Don't wish the worse on these guys, we will have em before summer 2019

Yeezy doing what he always wanted to do and its looking like its paying off, his line with adidas alone is at the fore front with all other brands

I have no doubt that these 700s will be worth more down the line. It seems like this is the next Yeezy Boost model that they will start pushing out

Interested to see these in hand.

Perhaps not rocking them like a homeless person will make them more appealing.

I’ve also yet to see one true YS Boost/adidas exclusive, the pattern has seemingly been YS first, adidas to follow, with a YS restock occurring on the same day.

I'm still waiting on my letter of notice from YS that my order for the zebras has been cancelled due to over selling. I think that they will just send me the V2 B 2.0 to consolidate my L. So yes their shipping is horrible.
First zebra drop = 1 week
Creams = 1 week and 1/2
Second zebra = to infinity and beyond *
700's = Just keep me in your prayers

¥S is an army

Do people really think these actually look good or it's only because it's "yeezy"? Would you buy it if it was just adidas boost with no Yeezy collaboration? Or if it was Nike or other brands? Not bagging on anyone who does like it. Not saying every shoe Yeezy makes should be all the same just with different colors. I'm all for thinking out the box, going a complete different route with the designs, etc. but this shoe doesn't do it as a shoe in general whether it be Nike, adidas, UA, etc.

Again, not talking $#!+ or anything to people that do like them. Wanted to hear what others opinions were.
This shoe is for the highsnobiety/snobshot/pleez don't touch my Raf/issa Osweego sneakerheads and basic sneakerheads who wear shoetuber merch looking to trend-hop on the next dad-shoe bulky wave.

How many 700s did YM buy? The guy hyping the **** out of the shoes. Feels like they bought well into the 5 figures on these just on speculation.

He's a loser bro, he's got kids following him/them like sheep. He makes some money off merchandise and what not and resells anything yeezy related. He's the one that was telling everyone for months after release abut the cleats how they're gonna go up and buy them now and wait :lol:

Don't fall for his BS

You can't wear cleats casually though so it was clear to see the hype was never going off with those.

The 700s aren't my jam, so I wasn't even checking for that pair, but I just want to once get a pair of Yeezys, and for retail at that. Wanted a pair or two, but never lucked up. Does everyone else here go through the same "see if I can cart and checkout in .2 seconds" hoops here, or am I missing something? It's like you have to know some cheat code, or be lucky, to be able to get any Yeezy.

The 700s aren't my jam, so I wasn't even checking for that pair, but I just want to once get a pair of Yeezys, and for retail at that. Wanted a pair or two, but never lucked up. Does everyone else here go through the same "see if I can cart and checkout in .2 seconds" hoops here, or am I missing something? It's like you have to know some cheat code, or be lucky, to be able to get any Yeezy.

I think it’s an even mix of persistence and luck. There’s definitely tricks you can learn, though.

How many 700s did YM buy? The guy hyping the **** out of the shoes. Feels like they bought well into the 5 figures on these just on speculation.
DHEVFQkVYAQD9BN.png:small

The avg. price I've seen these selling for on eBay is around 500. So sellers are making like $80-100 after fees and shipping. I feel like there's gonna be a lot of issues with sales 2.5 months out. I just peeped a few sold listing and a lot of them have terrible descriptions like Brand new, will ship when I receive them. No actual timeline. And a lot of listings say they'll be delivered to buyer within 7-10 days. eBay has been cracking down on stuff like that lately, so good luck to all your NT resellers.

LOL exactly. I remember YM saying to hold the cleats for a couple years and they'll skyrocket or some BS too. I never bash YM, I do feel like they provide early info a lot and I follow them, but definitely looking like they copped multiple FSRs of the 700s with all the hype they're spewing out yesterday and today. Really trying to raise that resell value. Get your YM tokens ready!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom