ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2017 THREAD *NO LC's PLEASE*

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think it’s an even mix of persistence and luck. There’s definitely tricks you can learn, though.

Where's that bobba fett dude that got a W on Zebras (or was it Creams?) after taking Ls.
The one where people were speculating if he was a child or an immature 30 YO.

Ask that guy.

IMO I think the 700's will be +1k resale. Boost technology with Kanye's name is enough to create hype.

IMG_1853.GIF

I still wanna know how comfortable they are. Dont like the one that came out but if if its the most comfy boost shoe and they make a more earth tone/muted color version I may have to try my luck.

I'm not a fan of these shoes, but with the name branding I'm sure there will be a market and all the OG (750 gray, 350 Turtle Doves) colorways have a wacky resale value. These probably are a limited drop, but the future colorways might not have as big a market.

I'm curious on how the boost is hidden and what that exterior midsole material is.

It all depends how the hype train takes off from now until Nov. If reports are correct, we'll have Beluga 2.0 drop before 700 ship from YS. I don't think the majority are ready to leave 350s for 700s so that could also affect resale a bit. Should be an exciting Szn though boys.

I'm not a fan of these shoes, but with the name branding I'm sure there will be a market and all the OG (750 gray, 350 Turtle Doves) colorways have a wacky resale value. These probably are a limited drop, but the future colorways might not have as big a market.

I'm curious on how the boost is hidden and what that exterior midsole material is.
the boost is probably encased in a phylon midsole

If in fact this is a limited release (one time drop) the resale will be up there just give it time.

I gotta hand it to Kanye, this drop gave EVERYONE a chance to purchase. Glad they kept this drop under the radar. Congrats to those who copped.

Interesting. I'm curious on how two materials with different compressibilities will work together. Curious to see more on feet looks. Kanye doesn't really make them seem appealing.
itll be interesting to see the comfort in them because depending on how firm the midsole is, the boost won't be able to compress as easily making the cushion feel firmer. I personally like the wave runners a lot, at least in that cw

adidas-originals-yeezy-runner-release-gallery-03-320x213.jpg

I think these look dope on foot. They don't seem that "bulky" here. I love the volt laces, very nice touch.

Where's that bobba fett dude that got a W on Zebras (or was it Creams?) after taking Ls.
The one where people were speculating if he was a child or an immature 30 YO.

Ask that guy.

lol he was literally boo'ed off. He exited this thread himself. I still see him in other threads. Most times, he's still the same old bobafett with his outlandish spews, but at rare times, he handles himself properly lol.

Back on the topic, IMO I think adidas and/or Kanye is really trying to or at least have moved past "exclusive super limited 1 shop stop" releases. The only one from his adidas line that held that "limited never released again" was the OG 750's. And those were heavily bashed early on as they were the first colorway and model and also the price was crazy. But look at them now. Not saying the this OG 700 will turn like the OG 750, but it has the potential. Especially if adidas decides to keep these 700 the same amount of limited status as OG 750 (tho I doubt it)

I actually think this is going to stay limited. At least this colorway.

The best thing that could have happened with the PP was not releasing them beyond the initial yeezy supply drop. It created a negative hype cycle. “Kanye resale dead” “yeezy is over” blah blah. While short term sales grow, long-term brand power decreases. It feels like it’s not cool anymore. By leveraging the Kardashi-sphere they can create a hype machine that’s worth so much more than incremental short term sales. They can own cool. Which is priceless - it’s the tide that raises all the 3 stripe ships.

If they keep this color limited - the hype gets stronger and then they can gr or make other colors more widely available. These are polarizing. Although if the winds of trendiness blow the right way, we could see a lot more classic runner silhouettes. Look at the upcoming Nike x supreme rumors for the streak. I think keeping the covet factor high and the hype even higher is the prudent move. But we’ll see. This is an interesting one.

Quick question...was the rumored "550's" actually just the 350 v2? I thought for sure the 550 was a mid top design.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom