ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2017 THREAD *NO LC's PLEASE*

Status
Not open for further replies.
I like these more than the over used 350 V2. I was actually looking into buying a pair of Raf Ozweego and I think these runners are right up that alley.

I think generally speaking, if you pre-ordered you have nothing to lose except $320 in your bank account, which if you really miss you shouldn't have pre-ordered (priorities need to be re-visited). If for some reason you get the pair, don't like it, doesn't fit, or if you just wanna make a couple of bucks, these shouldn't have a hard time moving. They're not gonna sell below retail. It may not be aesthetically appealing, but its still a high end sneaker and there is a market for them. Just don't expect to retire or pay your mortgage/ rent selling this pair of sneakers.

agree with this sentiment. 700s didn't sell as fast since they're an acquired taste vs. the 350/750 which are more palatable for the masses. i've been rocking dad shoes for a minute so can't wait to rock the 700s.

350/750s also have a consistent resale value whereas the 700s are still unknown. $300 price tag and preorder were also factors.

I wonder if anyone has an estimate on how many pairs were available for the preorder...

Are these considered a product of adidas like the 350, 750 and 950? Or are they releasing just through Kanye like his boots on Yeezy Supply? I don't see adidas mentioned anywhere.

Are these considered a product of adidas like the 350, 750 and 950? Or are they releasing just through Kanye like his boots on Yeezy Supply? I don't see adidas mentioned anywhere.

The side of the sneaker has the reflective 3M 3 stripes, so it's Adidas. The big boots don't have branding and aren't something Adidas can market within their product lines so that's a YS thing.

So this is my first purchase from YS (I've struck out since the beginning on this site lol). Is shipping usually $20? East coast here

Just to be clear I'm not complaining about the $20 shipping charge. Just curious.

Thinking hard about pulling the trigger ...

Attachments

• IMG_0004.PNG
    IMG_0004.PNG
    317.1 KB · Views: 76
Thanks for the tip .. will try and hold off.. I'm just scared that once they start marketing these then the resale will sky rocket and that leaves people like me that really want them with a big hole in the wallet

Thanks for the tip .. will try and hold off.. I'm just scared that once they start marketing these then the resale will sky rocket and that leaves people like me that really want them with a big hole in the wallet
I think there a lot of people who are too nervous to list on eBay since they don't have them in hand. That's the only reason I would wait if I really wanted them

If these are going for a lot more than what they're selling for now when YS finally ships, good luck getting the seller to honor your price...

Also I'm skeptical of the argument that people didn't cop just because they were a pre-order and you have to wait 3 months. Would you not cop a v2 in a preorder right now at retail if it meant you had to wait 3 months? Or are they trying to make the point that the people who passed are resellers who would immediately flip after getting them in hand?

Also I'm skeptical of the argument that people didn't cop just because they were a pre-order and you have to wait 3 months. Would you not cop a v2 in a preorder right now at retail if it meant you had to wait 3 months? Or are they trying to make the point that the people who passed are resellers who would immediately flip after getting them in hand?

Man i didnt eem read that preorder part. I carted, dipped and repeated until someone pointed it out :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom