ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2017 THREAD *NO LC's PLEASE*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Made a trade with a friend.  Thoughts:

I get $200 and DS 350 V2 Bred's.  He gets my worn twice Choc 750's in almost perfect condition.  

How's sizing on TD. Have a 9.5 MR - snug fit. Should I go a 9 or 10 in the TD? Thanks **US sizing**
sizing is the same....so if your MR are already snug, you would have to go for the 10 if you want to own TDs.

or you get the 9 and pray that it fits without the insole.

try and take out the insole of your MR and imagine them being half size smaller ^^

Last edited:
View media item 2362039

Man this sucks. Here is the photo my shipping company sent me of my OIL boots... only they're Taupe!>:

Chargeback instantly filed, I've paid for an item i did not recieve, my credit card says i should get my money back in 3 or 4 days. But still gutted like. 

I've emailed YS about it asking for a returns label a few times but I'm not even expecting a reply. I face the prospect of instructing my shipping co to destroy the item after a month if YS don't contact me with a returns label to return the boots to them. that's all these boots are fit for, to be destroyed :lol:  no way will i rock them and i'm not about to pay the £150+ import fees on getting them delivered when they arent what i ordered. damn YS are so damn stupid. such incredible idiots man. 

Tan > Oil

Keep em. :lol:

Damn. You won by a landslide IMO. I would have just done straight up but I guess he really wanted the 750.

Landslide?

DS Breds $500 + $200 cash

Chocs even used can still fetch $700.

Seems pretty even to me.

Id keep the 750's, I like high tops.

Last edited:
sizing is the same....so if your MR are already snug, you would have to go for the 10 if you want to own TDs.
or you get the 9 and pray that it fits without the insole.
try and take out the insole of your MR and imagine them being half size smaller ^^

Thanks man, appreciate it

All I see is belugas going up right now :lol: there's no drop coming

Yeah they went up by about 250 dollars in my size when Zebras hit. i couldn't quite get my money in order quick enough, took another major L here gonna have to pay over a thousand haha. on the day they come out i could've got a pair in my size 14US for just £570, damn i wish i'd just copped.

Last edited:
Wex liked my tweet, restock confirmed 
roll.gif

Just got my pair in. I'm a size 10 in UB's and my zebras are 10.5 and they fit perfectly! When I unboxed them the right shoe wasn't placed on the side it was sole down and the heel had some sort of staining. Gonna clean it eventually but found that kind of odd. First pair of V2s as well!

Tan > Oil

Keep em. :lol:

i dunno i hate the colourway dude i only like the oil ones. i live in Northern England i can't get away with walking down the street in these ridiculous beige ugg-lookin boots and dreadful white sole they just look ridiculous to me i hate them haha.

got all my money credited back to my account already so i can sleep easy tonight. gonna just notch this up as another massive L and keep it moving.

May I suggest the American Express Card for all your secure shopping needs my dudes. Member since 2000 and they pretty much give me anything that I want. Just a suggestion for all these "got my money tied up situations" I'm reading about. Don't play the game with cash...

May I suggest the American Express Card for all your secure shopping needs my dudes. Member since 2000 and they pretty much give me anything that I want. Just a suggestion for all these "got my money tied up situations" I'm reading about. Don't play the game with cash...

This. AMEX is GOAT. I NEVER have problems with AMEX.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom