ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2017 THREAD *NO LC's PLEASE*

Status
Not open for further replies.
LESS THAN A MONTH :nerd: :nerd: :nerd: :nerd: :nerd:
22070957_135863353813903_1554713208361582592_n.jpg

Man id agree with you if it weren't for the Zebra re release.
At this point anything is possible.

But man those 700s up there look great

We know the type of impact Kanye, Pharrell, and other influencers have had on the industry but is there any way to see what impact, if any Kanye had when he was with Nike? As far as sales and top selling shoes in general?

We know the type of impact Kanye, Pharrell, and other influencers have had on the industry but is there any way to see what impact, if any Kanye had when he was with Nike? As far as sales and top selling shoes in general?

flyknit trainers/racers, OG 1s, and airmax 90 independence days (i'm sure theres more models) in 2013. The flyknit trainers/racers and airmax 90s were all outlet shoes until kanye wore them.

Always thought AM90s were popular, it's my favorite AM model. Same with OG 1s, mainly the Breds/Royals.

He definitely impacted the hype of 1s (Breds/Royals) and the 6s (Infrareds). No doubt about it.

Before he wore em,, it was your everyday sneakerhead rocking them with Grizz jeans. Post-Kanye, every bloger, rapper, influencer, fashionista started getting into them

And like suyjal mentioned,, the AM90 Independence pack and Flyknit Trainers got Ye to thank

^Yea i posted that a couple pages back, def. with a grain of salt, but wop knows his stuff so who knows

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom