ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2017 THREAD *NO LC's PLEASE*

Status
Not open for further replies.
if not retire, then just take a break for a while and drop some other sneakers. honestly, this year the only v2 i was excited about was the zebras; i have zero interest in any of the ones dropping by the end of the year. i was more excited for the powerphases (and now these track pants even though they aren't shoes) than really any other drop besides the zebras. im even excited for these 700s that are coming in next month. i just want other sneakers besides the 350s.

there are additional yeezysupply domains registered for 450s, 650s, 720s, and 850s, so im hoping those turn into actual shoes at some point. like i was getting at, im just sick of the v2s at this point. i think the 4 colorways they did for the 350s and 750s wound up being the perfect amount

i wound up selling all my 350 V1 and also V2. ironically the one i kept was the V2.

tirple black UB 1.0 killed my desire to keep any of the black based 350s

We clown dudes who take YM’s tweets as a source of official news. We like leaks, doesn’t matter who it comes from.

Regardless of how much anyone wants to defend them they get the same info every other plug gets but they act like fools and keep it behind retweets and also take pictures from rep factories and take pictures of upcoming shoes from other accounts without giving sources

That being said I still appreciate the info they give but will always clown dudes putting them up on a pedestal

The whole point is their info >>>> any other regular Yeezy fantastic and chicken wop lmao if they have followers on Twitter they must be doing something right

I wish there were dislike/thumbs down buttons on here...

V2 will never get old..

Facts

i'll post this since it's slow in here lol
IMG_3973.PNG
IMG_3974.PNG

Last edited:
would appreciate the black friday restock. Just please don't add the pull tab to them or something.

Black friday V2s > Bred V2s for me

i'll be excited if breds drop again. carted them and adidas crappy website wouldnt let me check out. Only other V2 I want besides the creams and the blues dropping.

now that im all settled with my move into the new house im back in this for the breds and maybe beluga 2.0's if theyre still coming out. i havent been keeping up with sneakers much lately

I am fine with those color ways restocking. The pairs I own are personals so it doesn't affect me one bit.

I am eagerly awaiting that volt pair to drop.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom