ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2017 THREAD *NO LC's PLEASE*

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’ve been seeing that the V2 lineup has been changed completely from dudes who have been reliable in the past

I think with wop, he has had fakes so it does messes his credibility. Also he's also a ****. He was in a fb group I was in before and he thought he was the **** cause he had samples. Left the group cause some people kept saying he had fakes and he got tired of it and left then tried to come back to the group a year later.

in other news

DLKZPFWWkAAMbgh.jpg

Need to know my size in the calabasas sweatpants any sweatpants on adidas website that are similar to the fit? Don't want to buy the wrong size on Sunday |l

Wop seems to be ahead of YM these days.

YM fell off they're pretty much useless now.

Jumped the shark when they added merch and it's been all downhill since.

wop is by far more reliable than YM.

Wop has and sold fakes, but the info he has is 100% authentic.

YM got kids brainwashed.

Crystal ball non-sense...all our apps updated, clowns.

YM operates out of boutiques on Melrose getting info from 13 year olds. But they're verified on Twitter so...

Yall clown YM but when they drop interesting news that no one else drops, this thread goes crazy lol.
We clown dudes who take YM’s tweets as a source of official news. We like leaks, doesn’t matter who it comes from.

Regardless of how much anyone wants to defend them they get the same info every other plug gets but they act like fools and keep it behind retweets and also take pictures from rep factories and take pictures of upcoming shoes from other accounts without giving sources

That being said I still appreciate the info they give but will always clown dudes putting them up on a pedestal

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom