ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2017 THREAD *NO LC's PLEASE*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sneakerpolitics is the only place that said they’re getting them (a few weeks ago lol, they don’t care about an embargo date)

We gotta hear about them today or tomorrow

if you've been copping yeezys, you know you don't need to pull an all nighter lol

700's sat for like 2 hours almost, and even restocked again on the same day and sat for a little longer. Some people didn't want to ride the wave until they saw other people on board first.

if you've been copping yeezys, you know you don't need to pull an all nighter lol

700's sat for like 2 hours almost, and even restocked again on the same day and sat for a little longer. Some people didn't want to ride the wave until they saw other people on board first.

Nobody wants 700s lol

Nobody wants 700s lol

giphy.gif

I must have waverunners I wanted them more than any v2,mad he neglected his true fans,ys is for the ladies.I'll just trade a beast these yellows or beluga 2s

From what I'm reading online, the V2 Beluga 2.0 are going to basically be a full-size run in every store. shouldn't be a problem picking up - me I'm 50-50 on them I really have the original belugas

From what I'm reading online, the V2 Beluga 2.0 are going to basically be a full-size run in every store. shouldn't be a problem picking up - me I'm 50-50 on them I really have the original belugas

Still gotta go for them. I have 4 350 v2s and I feel the ones I have embody the overall vibe and design (beluga 1.0, zebra, cream and bred). I really don't need another pair. If I get, it'll be to subsidize some of the Off White Nike's, which are an innovative take on classic silhouettes. We really need a v3 at this point.

Still no shipping on my 700s
But wore my favs this weekend. Olives. Still hate the pull tab on newer V2s think it ruins the lines of the shoe

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    297.7 KB · Views: 22
As much as the belugas 2.0 will be available, I won't be surprised if I still strike out. Happened with the creams (thank god the MiL won for me :lol:)

Still going to try my best for a pair!

Grey kicks are :pimp:

I already have the original belugas so I'll pass on the 2.0's

Well if you're bored, you can help me secure a pair :lol:

I want these Beluga 2.0's to wear immediately. Still have a pair of Zebras that I have kept to use as trade bait, if I happen to strike out on these Beluga 2.0's

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom