ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2017 THREAD *NO LC's PLEASE*

Status
Not open for further replies.
9AEAD963-74B0-47DA-B7C8-CEE71BED7614.jpeg

This the latest we’ve ever gotten confirmation for a Saturday release?

I’m itching to see which, if any, boutiques in Chi get em.

Pair arrived today. Been a long time coming with these. As I previously stated, I never thought these would actually be produced. So when they dropped it was pretty surreal. Glad it was super easy to get a pair.

Fit wise - I went with my V2 size, size 12. They fit, but are a tad roomy. Wide footer here too. So I could see an 11.5 fitting me as well, all tho pretty tight. Going up a .5 size if you have a wide foot, is probably a good idea. But I wouldn't panic if you went TTS. The shoe has a decently wide forefoot section, and the materials are soft.

Quality on my pair is A + - little to no flaws/defects if any. Great smell too. LOL - Soon as weather permits, I will be rockin' these heavy.
2cnxzjn.jpg

1zd88lk.jpg

263eiqo.jpg

Attachments

• IMG_0032.JPG
    IMG_0032.JPG
    174.3 KB · Views: 3
  • IMG_0040.JPG
    IMG_0040.JPG
    168.5 KB · Views: 3
  • IMG_0077.JPG
    IMG_0077.JPG
    125.9 KB · Views: 2
23AC0CA9-1EED-4804-B411-480EB0106B34.jpeg
0A68981E-B55A-430B-95C8-D8A1337CC3EF.jpeg
Pretty tight about the QC on mine on close examination..small but noticeable scratch on the toe with some abrasion to the suede. Emailed YS about it.

These are extremely comfortable though, so don’t mind wearing them at all. They’re great looking on foot and definitely lighter than expected. But now kind of want to buy a second pair to stock with hopefully better quality but don’t want to deal with the secondary market lol.

Sizing comparison: Got a 9.5 in these and fit perfectly. I’m a 9.5 in 350 V2 and UB 1.0, 9 in 350 V1, 8.5 in PK NMD. They fit snug like 350 V2. No heel slip for me.

I agree with the above sentiments. If you havent purchased yet, best bet is to go with your v2 size.

I went TTS 9 instead of my V2 size 9.5 and it is tight to the point i have to wear thin socks for a perfect fit or take the insoles out with crew socks.

Id certainly prefer a 9.5 but the 9 will do fine. Cant wait to break them out

Not sure if this helped but I sent them an email Friday asking where my tracking was I received it the next day and my shoes are scheduled to be delivered tomorrow. Might be worth a shot.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom