ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2017 THREAD *NO LC's PLEASE*

Status
Not open for further replies.
are these really tight if you go TTS? i found a guy locally selling an 11 (i'm a 11.5 in all my V2s) for a price im willing to pay

adidas-semi-frozen-yellow-official-images-1.jpg
adidas-semi-frozen-yellow-official-images-5.jpg

adidas-semi-frozen-yellow-official-images-4.jpg
adidas-semi-frozen-yellow-official-images-3.jpg
adidas-semi-frozen-yellow-official-images-2.jpg

Not sure if this helped but I sent them an email Friday asking where my tracking was I received it the next day and my shoes are scheduled to be delivered tomorrow. Might be worth a shot.
prior to that it hadn't shipped? I'm afraid to ask for my tracking. I've got nothing on that order

E6B07448-998D-410A-AF4F-FC1E306F7F32.jpeg
Still hate the highlighter v2 but the other two coming are nice. I’ll be going all out on the glacier blue ones.
Also 700s are fire. Didn’t realize the 3 stripes are only visible as 3m reflective. They came in today. Will wear them ASAP. New dad shoes for a new dad(2nd kid 3 weeks old now). Have both a daughter and now son so I’m done snip snip inc.

welp. bit the bullet today on stockx. threw a bid out there early this morning and it was accepted by noon. wasn't expecting it honestly considering most prices i see are around $700. got rid of a couple pairs of extra royals i had laying around. can't wait for these! imo, this is his best adidas shoe to date. of course nothing touches nike yeezys accept mags.

:smokin

I replied to the order confirmation email, is there a different email addy or is that it?
I clicked on the help button on yeezy supply, then clicked the drop down for "order tracking" and submitted an inquiry. I did this on friday though and it said allow 2-3 business days for a response...haven't heard back yet

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom