ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2017 THREAD *NO LC's PLEASE*

Status
Not open for further replies.
these don't seem as limited as they're making them out to be
20171114_073544.jpg

Reactions: PJS
So Frozen Yellows are dropping on the 18th and the Beluga 2.0 dropping on the 25th?

Is Confirmed getting either release? I don't see anything on my app.

Reactions: PJS
After I updated the app, I went back and it still says a new version is available. Anyone else get the same thing?
It's wierd..it kept taking me to App Store and then finally the update button popped up..keep trying..still nada on confirmed tho

What are locations doing for the beluga 2.0 release next weekend? Raffle, reservations, or fcfs? Or have they not given out any info yet?

I have a shipment from UPS delivering from tomorrow (the tracking doesn't match my YS shipping email), but is it possible they are 700s?
They are from:
SAVINO DEL BENE
CARSON, CA, US

It's wierd..it kept taking me to App Store and then finally the update button popped up..keep trying..still nada on confirmed tho

Yup and in the App Store it says the update is complete smh....maybe that’s the default page until they put something up

UPS My Choice app is not showing my 700's anymore that should be delivered tomorrow. Ugh YS is a mess. This happen to anyone else?

UPS My Choice app is not showing my 700's anymore that should be delivered tomorrow. Ugh YS is a mess. This happen to anyone else?

The tracking # they sent me never worked. This morning I got a notification through My UPS for a different tracking and its delivering tomorrow. YS is definitely a mess, but hang in there. They usually deliver...at some point.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom