ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2017 THREAD *NO LC's PLEASE*

Status
Not open for further replies.
It was never going anywhere though. Not sure why people just assumed it's dead, probably some YouTube clickbait videos or something that started that rumor.

I made the video as a joke. But at the same time I was figuring out why they decided to do FCFS again like it was all sweet lol..

Especially after the whole complexcon fiasco

BROKE bois ruined the resell for the wave runners :smh: like bruh I’m a broke boi too rn but damn these ****** really selling for 650 SMH

IMG_2900.JPG

The two month money loan to Yeezy finally came in yesterday. Definitely different from every other shoes owned. Came in oversized box through UPS with YS tracking update emails.

Went true to size 10.5US and shoes are way too exact width and length. This at end of day with regular socks and normal bit flat feet. I go up half on 350s.

Overall shoes are ok. Neutral to me. Just the start of F/W Yeezy Season. Good luck to all.

Waiting on raffles and confirmed app.. no other ways for me to win. Beluga 2s and Blue Tints look nice but why are these colorways sooooo close to whats already released.

UPS My Choice app is not showing my 700's anymore that should be delivered tomorrow. Ugh YS is a mess. This happen to anyone else?
My order from Solebox (not yeezy related) went missing from the UPS app this morning but its up now.

Last edited:
Man I've seen some cringe-worthy outfits with these pants. I saw a guy at Target wearing the maroon pants, zebras, Supreme Nas tee and Supreme box logo hat. I almost laughed out loud. Me, personally, would pair these pants with solid colored top and solid pair of 350s (cream or bred). Saw another with these pants and Off White 1s and its just....yikes. No.

Man I've seen some cringe-worthy outfits with these pants. I saw a guy at Target wearing the maroon pants, zebras, Supreme Nas tee and Supreme box logo hat. I almost laughed out loud. Me, personally, would pair these pants with solid colored top and solid pair of 350s (cream or bred). Saw another with these pants and Off White 1s and its just....yikes. No.
lollll

Guy you saw at Target sounds like the perfect posterboy for the current Hypebeast generation

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom