ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2017 THREAD *NO LC's PLEASE*

Status
Not open for further replies.
New York peeps .... sneakernews is saying Alife is getting McYeezys - do they do an instore or online raffle for releases like these? just trying to get a sense of their process since I will be downtown tomorrow for in-store raffle possibilities.

Whos gonn be the real MVP and tell us what picture we have to click on for the confirmed app beforehand

Btw, the dude saying we have to solve 3 captchas in a row might be right. Hopefully it'll just be 3 of the same things we have to click on. Seen a picture of the captcha page on twitter where it said "0/3" on the bottom meaning 3 captchas needed to solve. ‍♂️

23594810_157045798241238_3229604927424692224_n.jpg

I think djschxzo told us the last time what the question will be for the last zebra drop.
oh yea, i did haha forgot about that. for the zebras.

but yea ill see what happens after the UK drop.. anyone know what time it happens, but in EST?

I think djschxzo told us the last time what the question will be for the last zebra drop.

Even with knowing the question beforehand the location of the correct answer changes. For the Zebra release mine was in the bottom right corner while it was in the top right corner for other people.

New York peeps .... sneakernews is saying Alife is getting McYeezys - do they do an instore or online raffle for releases like these? just trying to get a sense of their process since I will be downtown tomorrow for in-store raffle possibilities.
When I went for creams u right ur name, number, and size on a sheet of paper with everyone else....and that's it. U don't get a ticket, they don't add it to a computer, nothing.
Backdoored to their friends

Even with knowing the question beforehand the location of the correct answer changes. For the Zebra release mine was in the bottom right corner while it was in the top right corner for other people.
yes but knowing the question + the picture saves time from looking at the description. i was able to reserve off every device i was using for the zebras cause i/we (cause i posted it in here) knew what picture to click. first time ever hitting on confirmed too, and i hit on every phone.

I haven’t seen anything from their social media outlets yet. Wanna know as well.

yes but knowing the question + the picture saves time from looking at the description. i was able to reserve off every device i was using for the zebras cause i/we (cause i posted it in here) knew what picture to click. first time ever hitting on confirmed too, and i hit on every phone.

Agree with djschxzo. I did a test run on the NMD that released a couple weeks ago but instead it was on the adidas website not the confirmed app. The question was to click the "model standing outside"........ i struggled for a minute no lie

yeah but it saves you time from having to read the question. It's like getting a Captcha on ADC and without reading the question, you see the pictures and its cars so you already start clicking the cars

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom