ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2017 THREAD *NO LC's PLEASE*

Status
Not open for further replies.
yes but knowing the question + the picture saves time from looking at the description. i was able to reserve off every device i was using for the zebras cause i/we (cause i posted it in here) knew what picture to click. first time ever hitting on confirmed too, and i hit on every phone.

It was the exact opposite for me. I had hit on the last few confirmed releases on multiple phones. With the Zebras I knew the question but the skateboard was so small I couldn't find it fast enough and struck out. Hopefully this time around I'll be quicker on the draw.

Has anyone ever bought something from goat and it said it was delivered to goat acouple hours later. I just bought a pair of HR around 5:30 and i just looked and it says delivered to goat. The email said we received your order and are preparing to ship. Your sneakers have been pre-authenticated. That just doesnt seem right?

Has anyone ever bought something from goat and it said it was delivered to goat acouple hours later. I just bought a pair of HR around 5:30 and i just looked and it says delivered to goat. The email said we received your order and are preparing to ship. Your sneakers have been pre-authenticated. That just doesnt seem right?
sometimes items are consigned. I've shipped an item and unknowingly sent the wrong size (high volume) They consign it charging 1$ a month. So when someone buys it, it gets "delivered" in a few hours but it's already at the goat warehouse

I think stadium goods has stuff on it and they prob got a ton of shoes In house

Sometimes the pair will be shipped to GOAT and then the buyer backs out or returns or sends back for whatever reason and Goat will keep them and list them themselves

This thread be lit when its a couple days before release

Jokes, stupid comments, bragging rights, denial, good times

Reactions: PJS
6D90B813-E31C-4F80-99C9-BCD9D6846409.jpeg

WAVY AF

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom