ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2017 THREAD *NO LC's PLEASE*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Allowing employees to get a pair or two is not backdooring. It’s a perk they get. Not every store is backdooring pairs to friends or VIPs. This is a fact.
Do we consider backdoor as saving pairs for family/employees/VIPs, selling on the low for over retail to known resellers, or both.

I'm perfectly fine with stores saving like 20% of their stock for employees.

Generally, if you use the FTL Launch Reserve App with a 10 Minute Head Start how good are your chances with a Yeezy release? Usually I get all my Jordan’s with a 10 MHS... Also, you’re allowed a both an entry for a Men’s & Gradeschool correct? My girl wants the Beluga 2 in GS. I want the Blue Tint’s if we both had to choose one over the other...

Generally, if you use the FTL Launch Reserve App with a 10 Minute Head Start how good are your chances with a Yeezy release? Usually I get all my Jordan’s with a 10 MHS... Also, you’re allowed a both an entry for a Men’s & Gradeschool correct? My girl wants the Beluga 2 in GS. I want the Blue Tint’s...

My chances have been pretty good with the 10 minute HS. Really depends on the stock allocation in your area and your selected stores. And Men's and GS are two different entries.

My chances have been pretty good with the 10 minute HS. Really depends on the stock allocation in your area and your selected stores. And Men's and GS are two different entries.

I’ma just do reserves on HoH’s then lol
So then you’re confirming I can get a 10 MHS on both Men’s and Gradeschool. I don’t have to pick just one?
I was going to test it out on the 12’s dropping this weekend but I knew I wasn’t going to actually purchase them. I don’t want to risk it with some many releases coming up...

I’ma just do reserves on HoH’s then lol
So then you’re confirming I can get a 10 MHS on both Men’s and Gradeschool. I don’t have to pick just one?
I was going to test it out on the 12’s dropping this weekend but I knew I wasn’t going to actually purchase them. I don’t want to risk it with some many releases coming up...

They're both separate entries. You can enter both. But I don't remember foot stores carrying GS sizes though. I think they are exclusive to YS.

Generally, if you use the FTL Launch Reserve App with a 10 Minute Head Start how good are your chances with a Yeezy release? Usually I get all my Jordan’s with a 10 MHS... Also, you’re allowed a both an entry for a Men’s & Gradeschool correct? My girl wants the Beluga 2 in GS. I want the Blue Tint’s if we both had to choose one over the other...

It all depends your area I was able to cop with a 10 minute Head Start core whites zebras creams and belugas, from what I noticed kids sizes are much harder to hit than men's for some strange reason especially the size 5

Thanks for the info fams’, too many to quote at once but very much appreciated!
I guess, it won’t guarantee me a thing with a 10 MHS. I’m cool either way, if I get them cool, if I don’t then on to the next release. Kinda’ worried about my girl, she’s coming at these Yeezy’s like a hypebeast... I’ma try, I’ll just leave it up to chance.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom