ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2017 THREAD *NO LC's PLEASE*

Status
Not open for further replies.
WL on Champs and FTL.
L on FA.

Crazy. I always go 3/3 on the apps but all my accounts reset. Still shows I have VIP but my spending totals are all below 300 on the app.

Was playing a game with friends and looked at my phone and had 2 notifications from FTL. 1 said I was promoted from waitlist and the other said I wasn’t able to reserve. Not sure if I missed the waitlist window or it just glitched.

Luckily I hit on Confirmed, but still. I see a lot eating but these might not be super GR like we all thought.

it is still GR, its just that more and more people are on the Platinum VIP status now so it's back to "fair" chances whereas you used to have an advantage against people still slow to the app

I'm having a bad feeling about this release. L on every raffle. Will have 2 ipads, 1 imac, Chromebook and my cell phone tomorrow. Still expecting an L tomorrow with all the bots smh.

I was waitlisted and I fell asleep woke up at 10 to find " you missed the cut to reserve your shoe at your selected store" ?

I was waitlisted and I fell asleep woke up at 10 to find " you missed the cut to reserve your shoe at your selected store" ?
Bad luck man...Means you got off the waitlist but didn’t reserve your pair before the 1 hour cutoff time...

not necessarily, I got that same message on a few accounts and I had the app open, they never gave me the option to reserve. It went straight from Waitlisted to "Your reservation wasn't confirmed at your selected store", but they never actually took me off waitlist. Probably some glitch.

not necessarily, I got that same message on a few accounts and I had the app open, they never gave me the option to reserve. It went straight from Waitlisted to "Your reservation wasn't confirmed at your selected store", but they never actually took me off waitlist. Probably some glitch.
I feel better about your answer. I did leave my app open and never seen a reserved notification. Im about to take another nap to get ready for yeezy supply.

hope I can pull off picking up 4 pairs from 2 stores. 2 pairs each in my and my brother's name...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom