ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2017 THREAD *NO LC's PLEASE*

Status
Not open for further replies.
guess it depends on the person but hope they don't check the ID too hard either. my brother is 6'0 and I'm 5'7 lol

If these employees go hard like that with checking a person's height then RIP to those two extra pairs :lol:...Honestly I think you'll be alright though...

Spidy.png

guess it depends on the person but hope they don't check the ID too hard either. my brother is 6'0 and I'm 5'7 lol

They're not gonna look at your height. It'll be your facial features and/or ID if anything. When I won multiple pirate blacks, I went to pick up each pair with a different shirt, shoes, and hat. Even had multiple ID's (new license, old license, old school ID, passport)

It’s weird Champs always changes my location to a store that is 40 miles away. Can’t complain because I’ve hit twice on it but I just find it odd.

If these employees go hard like that with checking a person's height then RIP to those two extra pairs :lol:...Honestly I think you'll be alright though...
I shaved my beard one time. Probably wasn't necessary but whatever. :lol:

Man, ya'll need to hit up Guccishades Guccishades for some tips. This man was able to line up 3 times for the same sneaker while dressed in an extremely recognizable yellow outfit and shoes. :rofl: Not only did he line up 3 times, he cut the line for two of those times :rofl:

Man, ya'll need to hit up Guccishades Guccishades for some tips. This man was able to line up 3 times for the same sneaker while dressed in an extremely recognizable yellow outfit and shoes. :rofl: Not only did he line up 3 times, he cut the line for two of those times :rofl:
Lol actually cut that line three times including the first time in chiraq. Everyone recognized me but it was what it was. :lol:

They're not gonna look at your height. It'll be your facial features and/or ID if anything. When I won multiple pirate blacks, I went to pick up each pair with a different shirt, shoes, and hat. Even had multiple ID's (new license, old license, old school ID, passport)
I done picked up a sneaker last week with a guys ID that looked nothing like me, had three different people look at the ID too :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom