ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2017 THREAD *NO LC's PLEASE*

Status
Not open for further replies.
I see what you did there...clever

3359F349-342C-48A7-8806-301B961BE908.jpeg

Either I'm a flip my pair to a store or another reseller who's willing to buy for $425 or try and dump.em on the line

If that falls through I'll sell it to a store or even take a red 11 and a $140.00 and call it a day

Was going to take it to flightclub I believe it would sell quickly but I don't want to wait for more pairs and then price drops

Selling on here is dead as dead can be
I don't even know what size i put down

Wild, and yo I did the desktop thing earlier this week to switch the names on one of the accounts and it's bugging

Man I just switched the name on my 2nd fl account right after I hit. I downloaded the app on my girls phone and I’m good to go

Wild, and yo I did the desktop thing earlier this week to switch the names on one of the accounts and it's bugging
that works fine

you just have to remember to log out of all accounts on all devices

Mine wasn't changing till I found it login on my tablet

once i logged out I was able to switch

Might wake up early incase YS drops early. But we’ll see

Might wake up for 8 and hope Im not too late to the pizza party

Been a while since I been here, but came back for Yzy Season for sure, needed these Beluga 2.0's and finally got my first win on the Champs App. Waitlisted then lost on FTL app as usual. Hoping to pick up an extra through online raffles or maybe adidas in the AM.

Let The Games Begin!

Good Luck To My Fellow All Nighters! :nthat:

Can't do that combo, fam. Had Wing Stop a few times before I moved from Houston with the same result... f'd my stomach up. Was at my friend's house on the couch sleeping, woke straight up from a deep slumber and made a bee line for the toilet; she was looking at me like I was crazy. I think I blew the ceramic off the toilet after I bead blasted it. Yield the same result it seems every time, so I have to stay away from it regardless of how tasty it is.

Last edited:
Sometimes the deliciousness of the food is worth the squirts.

Pop some imodium or pepto and youre gucci

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom