ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2017 THREAD *NO LC's PLEASE*

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was splashing for about 5 hours.....said screw this and moved on. My wife grabs her phone goes on Adidas.com and in 10 minutes gets through and checks out with a pair...SMH. She’s like how many do you want? She got in a few more times but got looped out at checkout.

There has to be a better way to sell these to people that want them.

Umm I have seen all three camera phones and I have to disagree with you in my opinion and a lot of expert opinions the Note 8 has the best camera but that's a debate for another day

I've used all three phones and Portrait mode on the front facing camera on the Pixel is basically SLR level.

Now if you are trying to compare photos taken on each phone on the phone itself then yeah, the note is going to look better cause the notes screen is better than the Pixels. Take the same photo and put them side by side and look at them on a PC and you'd notice a difference.

I was splashing for about 5 hours.....said screw this and moved on. My wife grabs her phone goes on Adidas.com and in 10 minutes gets through and checks out with a pair...SMH. She’s like how many do you want? She got in a few more times but got looped out at checkout.

There has to be a better way to sell these to people that want them.

Man, I really don’t know how ADC decides who gets past splash. At least make it so the longer you wait, the better your chances of getting through. Today was insane.

Of my 4 V2s, my Oreos are definitely the most snug. All same size, but the difference between my Oreos and my creams, for instance is quite noticeable. For those with Oreos and these(2.0s), are you saying these are more snug??

Damn... Went to pick up and got confirmed at 2 locations. They denied me and said both my pairs were canceled because I used multiple devices....

Nothing but Ls

Got thru earlier today. Was trying to help my boy with a pair since he said he wanted one but his size range was gone. My size was too so I went half size down my size. Hope spots are size swapping

camel.gif
camelkop13.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom