ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2017 THREAD *NO LC's PLEASE*

Status
Not open for further replies.
They said it was a new policy and in their terms. They knew I had 2 on reserve based on name and dob I guess. Pretty upset
naw they just hated on you fam I picked up my first pair no problem. but you had 2 confirmed at the same store ? or different stores.

Sean- good video- your cinematography is always a cut above.
A couple of things- my source tells me they switched to gum sole at last second because fakes and preproduction samples were slipping out of the factory too early, this threw them for a loop.

Also, you're like the Canadian version of that Seth Fowler, started inauspiciously from zero, in depth, honest reviews, growing followers, now at a level where the manufacturers are sending you merch to review as an "influencer". BE creful not to lose your objectivity and be conflicted to the point you're saying nice things to keep the free merch coming for obvious horse poop like the Bred flyknit AJ1s.

Picked up both my pairs. The line for FA was out of this world.. Took me 2 hours to get em.

Is just spotted the goat on my ig
image.png

The Clout GAWD

Damn... Went to pick up and got confirmed at 2 locations. They denied me and said both my pairs were canceled because I used multiple devices....

Nothing but Ls

That sucks...
Only thing I’ve ever done is have my girl “Check In” for me, I gave her my login credentials and she checked in. I did log out from my app while she was over there, & when she logged out, I logged back in to confirm the 1 Minute Head Start.

yo they only dubbed my 2nd pair but I picked up my first no problem. I think the dude caught me just because I brought my 2nd pair in a differnt bag. the first time he scanned it I seen it went through fine had a check and everything. then he scanned it again and started asking me questions. I told the truth cause I didnt care too much so he said I couldnt pick up the 2nd one. I should of lied:lol:

Confirmed definitely upping their security game. There's a lot more to it than you guys think.

wow, what a day. spent all day picking up pairs and also managed to cop on the YS restock. I starved on the cream and zebra releases but had my fill today.

big thanks to all the NTers who have posted helpful tips in the past! and stay persistent for anyone who struck out today :smile:

The line of confirmed people picking up they pairs at champs SM is making my salt levels rise
Prolly 400 plus pairs
And they passed out unclaimed tickets in the morning
Not after people didn't pick up
Which is strange!!

Confirmed definitely upping their security game. There's a lot more to it than you guys think.
how so ? why was I able to pick up my first pair no problem. but homeboy got both his pairs cancelled ? I think employees just want to take all the leftover pairs. I heard of people picking up multiple confirmed at different locations before. do they have a list for the whole city or is the list just for individual stores ? if the list is for individual stores they cant catch you if you dont fess up.

The line of confirmed people picking up they pairs at champs SM is making my salt levels rise
Prolly 400 plus pairs
Which is strange!!

Same thing happened at my local HOH

Prolly 400 plus pairs
Which is strange!!

Nope those were "canceled" pairs. I'll explain when I get home

At this point I don't even believe it is a product page.lol

Can somebody post a screen shot. Every single release, I have never seen one.

It seems like you gotta be a computer programmer to cop Yeezys.
No, just have to be jig savvy or know the right people that can help you. I could have had 100 pairs of these if I ever find out what causes loops and payment declines.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom