ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2017 THREAD *NO LC's PLEASE*

Status
Not open for further replies.
In terms of sizing, to me, these 2.0's fit the same as the other v2's (e.g., breds and/or zebras). I tried half size up from my other v2 size and it was too long. Your mileage may vary.

Edit - to clarify, other v2's with a pull tab. Personally only kept those with a tab.

Of my 4 V2s, my Oreos are definitely the most snug. All same size, but the difference between my Oreos and my creams, for instance is quite noticeable. For those with Oreos and these(2.0s), are you saying these are more snug??

Feels like these were more snug upon first wear. Surprised me, to say the least.

I've used all three phones and Portrait mode on the front facing camera on the Pixel is basically SLR level.

Now if you are trying to compare photos taken on each phone on the phone itself then yeah, the note is going to look better cause the notes screen is better than the Pixels. Take the same photo and put them side by side and look at them on a PC and you'd notice a difference.
naw the pixel is far from dslr level. the blur is decent but its still artificial dont even blur all the right spots at times I seen. all the camera phones are good enough but not on dslr quality yet.

Not Noticing A Major Difference In Size From My Creams To Zebras To These....
3BB1F7CA-F9EB-4202-B32E-98FD388C5AAF.jpeg

Love How Versatile This Colorway Is :pimp:

G.O.O.D. Music Saturday
came home from my yeezy pick ups to my stockx king push

Attachments

• 20171125_154050.jpg
    20171125_154050.jpg
    271.7 KB · Views: 15
Sears, then a long trek in a small group to FTL

I’m glad I got there around 11 the line was only on the Sears side. I swear the way they handle Yeezy releases is hilarious having you line up twice just to get inside smh. And inside the store they have like 4-5 employees just standing around

Damn... Went to pick up and got confirmed at 2 locations. They denied me and said both my pairs were canceled because I used multiple devices....

Nothing but Ls

yo they only dubbed my 2nd pair but I picked up my first no problem. I think the dude caught me just because I brought my 2nd pair in a differnt bag. the first time he scanned it I seen it went through fine had a check and everything. then he scanned it again and started asking me questions. I told the truth cause I didnt care too much so he said I couldnt pick up the 2nd one. I should of lied:lol:

Damn... Went to pick up and got confirmed at 2 locations. They denied me and said both my pairs were canceled because I used multiple devices....

Nothing but Ls

My Batt is low but BOY I got a story to tell you guys. I might just make a video, this is BIG deal.

One of them as something to do with the post I quoted and there's a particular adidas location that's finessing ALOT of people by saying you have to be 18 to pick up your pairs....but Confirmed clearly states you have to be 13 & up

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom