ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2017 THREAD *NO LC's PLEASE*

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't think there's any need for anyone to gloat on copping more than 2 pairs, that's just like blatantly inviting someone to pm them for a price since you know they're not keeping that amount.

Last edited:
"I went to pick up my pair in my nightie", "I just threw on anything and put my hair in a bun". Looking at the conversations in here you wouldn't think these are grown people, so many critiquing of outfits. Let people wear what they want and what they're comfortable with.

From what I know, billing address must be the registered address for the credit card. It doesn’t have to be the same as shipppimg address for YS. Mine got cancelled from YS because of this last night.
What did the cancellation email said? As of right now, my order hasn’t been cancelled *fingers crossed*

I actually saw the product page yesterday and clicked on size 16 until ADC say not today my G and booted me back to splash :frown:

my day was pretty crazy/long and annoying too. woke up at 6:45 to try to cook online (champs, FA, FL, EB). I actually got thru on Eastbay. But i did the dumbest thing i could ever do. i was able to cart and went to pay. i initially planned to pay with CC but changed to Paypal then i was like no i wana use my CC. went back and it was gone. i cant believe i did that LOL. after that the Adidas/YS - never got thru just like most of you.
my local shiekh was the only place that got them. between 10 am and 1 pm they do the re raffle for the unclaimed pairs. so went and did that raffle was told to come back at 1. got their at 1 and they changed the time to 4! i guess they said they are new to this shiekh app and they have until 4. So i had to come back at 4 and they only had 5 pairs to raffle. i didnt get any of them but what made me so mad was that this grown *** man in his 40's or 50's brought his mom and she won one the last raffle. i was so heated.

sorry for the long rant.
Fumble!! Lol

walking into footlocker like
giphy.gif
:emoji_laughing:

Resellers were cashing people out in the mall yesterday. I had several people approach me but they were low balling talking bout 320 :rofl:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom