ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2017 THREAD *NO LC's PLEASE*

Status
Not open for further replies.
The V2’s are officially dead to me now. Keeping my og belugas but that’s it. I get they want more people to have a chance but the special thing about the V1’s and first v2’s were that they felt special when you wore them. They were more limited and that made them feel more special. Some shoes should just stay limited imo. The really high quantities and all the different colorways have killed them for me. It just doesn’t feel special when you see everyone wear them honestly. The fact that I was more excited about copping a pair of season 4 winter boots on sale yesterday than copping a pair of V2’s says it all.

They desperately need to put out something new, similar to the V2’s but with a whole new design. IMO they also need to make the possible new shoe more limited again to bring the hype back. Many little kids are still hyped but I’ve seen so many former Yeezy fanatics loose interest and moving on to other shoes. Now the 700’s are super interesting imo but I get that they’re definitely not for everyone. If YS could only ship my pair this year I would be happy with that so I can wear them.

Woke up to an email from Shiekh saying that i hit on the online re-raffle. Winners of the first round will have 30 minutes to buy their pair, then they re-raffle again.

Guess that’s why nobody has gotten an L email from them yet. They’re going to keep drawing until everyone collects. Hoping that an 11 falls through the cracks.

Resellers were cashing people out in the mall yesterday. I had several people approach me but they were low balling talking bout 320 :rofl:
That's not bad some pimple faced kid offered me $275. He said that the market was low and that I had no chance of getting more money for them because there was too much inventory. I was like then why are you here in line waiting for a second pair.

I thought so, but I wasnt sure if there was another before it.

I remember seeing them in the wild for the first time and just how bright that stripe is.

The V2’s are officially dead to me now. Keeping my og belugas but that’s it. I get they want more people to have a chance but the special thing about the V1’s and first v2’s were that they felt special when you wore them. They were more limited and that made them feel more special. Some shoes should just stay limited imo. The really high quantities and all the different colorways have killed them for me. It just doesn’t feel special when you see everyone wear them honestly. The fact that I was more excited about copping a pair of season 4 winter boots on sale yesterday than copping a pair of V2’s says it all.

They desperately need to put out something new, similar to the V2’s but with a whole new design. IMO they also need to make the possible new shoe more limited again to bring the hype back. Many little kids are still hyped but I’ve seen so many former Yeezy fanatics loose interest and moving on to other shoes. Now the 700’s are super interesting imo but I get that they’re definitely not for everyone. If YS could only ship my pair this year I would be happy with that so I can wear them.

So essentially you don’t feel special anymore. Poor you.

Woke up to an email from Shiekh saying that i hit on the online re-raffle. Winners of the first round will have 30 minutes to buy their pair, then they re-raffle again.
Got the same email too. First raffle W if I successfully purchase the shoes.

That's not bad some pimple faced kid offered me $275. He said that the market was low and that I had no chance of getting more money for them because there was too much inventory. I was like then why are you here in line waiting for a second pair.
I got approached to sell my pair for $380. Not bad but i kept my pairs.

Damn, so I got a pair of 11´s. Girl at the counter opened box and looked at them to check size I assumed. Got home and one pair is an 11 and the other 11.5 :smh::angry:. But both shoes look identical. Can´t even tell they´re diff sizes in my opinion
IMG_0376.JPG
IMG_0374.JPG
IMG_0375.JPG

my day was pretty crazy/long and annoying too. woke up at 6:45 to try to cook online (champs, FA, FL, EB). I actually got thru on Eastbay. But i did the dumbest thing i could ever do. i was able to cart and went to pay. i initially planned to pay with CC but changed to Paypal then i was like no i wana use my CC. went back and it was gone. i cant believe i did that LOL. after that the Adidas/YS - never got thru just like most of you.
my local shiekh was the only place that got them. between 10 am and 1 pm they do the re raffle for the unclaimed pairs. so went and did that raffle was told to come back at 1. got their at 1 and they changed the time to 4! i guess they said they are new to this shiekh app and they have until 4. So i had to come back at 4 and they only had 5 pairs to raffle. i didnt get any of them but what made me so mad was that this grown *** man in his 40's or 50's brought his mom and she won one the last raffle. i was so heated.

sorry for the long rant.

So the “grown *** man in his 40s or 50s” and his mom didn’t deserve to cook? Lmao

I was able to get a pair through FTL app win. But I just gotta say-This was the worst online experience ever, for any shoe I’ve ever tried to purchase. I got through splash on ADC no less than 8X on 3 different devices only to spin endlessly at add to bag. At one point the damn captchas were actually fading and disappearing after I would check them! The fact that this went on for many folks well into the afternoon is ridiculous and made it exponentially worse than any other shoe buying experience ever! I’m done! (Until the next release I feel is a must cop)

So essentially you don’t feel special anymore. Poor you.
That’s not the point. The point is that the shoes themselves don’t feel that special anymore when they are flooding the market. It may sound silly to many but the fact is that loads of people feel the same. I have several friends who have said the same and they’re not even as crazy about sneakers as I am.

They desperately need to put out something new, similar to the V2’s but with a whole new design. IMO they also need to make the possible new shoe more limited again to bring the hype back. Many little kids are still hyped but I’ve seen so many former Yeezy fanatics loose interest and moving on to other shoes. Now the 700’s are super interesting imo but I get that they’re definitely not for everyone. If YS could only ship my pair this year I would be happy with that so I can wear them

Fixed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom