ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2017 THREAD *NO LC's PLEASE*

Status
Not open for further replies.
For shiekh re raffle, are they going to email us a link to purchase? so we gotta stay on top of the email?

In-store purchase, I believe.

Edit: I take that back, it’s saying online. Looks like I didn’t win that either.

Last edited:
Still can't believe ol' dude was salty about the lack of exclusivity. We either get Yeezy's that are too limited and too hard to get and people complain. Or we get a mass produced Yeezy and people still complain.

I, for one, am happy people will get to experience their first pair. At the end of the day, it's a dope shoe and it's a dope colorway. What a good first entry for most.

That being said, ADC shipped. :pimp:

Just got the shipping conf. email from ADC
giphy.gif

Look at shoes as a fiat currency/commoditie has value because people say it does. It’s that simple

Nah. I get that. And I understand people paying resell to a point but paying $1,000 for a shoe that the manufacturer itself said is worth $160 at retail is peculiar. I get it but I don't understand it.

wait people just walk around with supreme shopping bags. i can understand the stickers everywhere heck i have em on some stuff.

plastic bags tho too deep. please tell me there isn't resell market on bags plastic bags

You can definitely sell bags lol. I saw a girl walking through the mall a few months ago with a Kith bag in her hand. I'm like 150 miles away from Kith store.

The V2’s are officially dead to me now. Keeping my og belugas but that’s it. I get they want more people to have a chance but the special thing about the V1’s and first v2’s were that they felt special when you wore them. They were more limited and that made them feel more special. Some shoes should just stay limited imo. The really high quantities and all the different colorways have killed them for me. It just doesn’t feel special when you see everyone wear them honestly. The fact that I was more excited about copping a pair of season 4 winter boots on sale yesterday than copping a pair of V2’s says it all.

They desperately need to put out something new, similar to the V2’s but with a whole new design. IMO they also need to make the possible new shoe more limited again to bring the hype back. Many little kids are still hyped but I’ve seen so many former Yeezy fanatics loose interest and moving on to other shoes. Now the 700’s are super interesting imo but I get that they’re definitely not for everyone. If YS could only ship my pair this year I would be happy with that so I can wear them.

Top 3 corniest Niketalk post in a while. Go away and don’t ever come back.

Last edited:
That’s not the point. The point is that the shoes themselves don’t feel that special anymore when they are flooding the market. It may sound silly to many but the fact is that loads of people feel the same. I have several friends who have said the same and they’re not even as crazy about sneakers as I am.

Simpleton. More trash thoughts. You deserve the boot! Or a missed bus making you late to your engagement. Wrong drink order. Slightly under cooked chicken.... For this trash energy you just put out.

Last edited:
Slung my pair for $450 yesterday. After looking at them for like 10 minutes, they didn't do much for me. I'll be back for blue tints though.

You can have all the preperation in the world on these releases, 90k pairs, and still be unlucky enough to not grab a pair.

Best chance is YS, and catching it live with a refresh before any tweets go out. I had a buddy with 4 devices and multiple browsers sit on the ADC splash for 5 hours and never get through.

I was lucky enough to grab 7 pairs so I can help my friends, even with getting into splash super late. I’m getting a bit burned out the silhouette though, and I’m not into the dad aesthetic wave. I want 750 v2’s!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom