ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2017 THREAD *NO LC's PLEASE*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Speaking of elitism and sneaker availability, good on Adidas for making such a hot colorway more widely available. I feel as if the last two colorways were switched in terms of availability (the 2.0s being very limited and the Frozen Yellows being extremely available), there would have been a decent amount of people soured by having that colorway being a GR... which is funny, because with that colorway being so exclusive now it's actually pretty hot to people that wouldn't even go for a shoe like because of its availability haha. Win/Win for everyone!

yeah especially since the economy is top heavy. Some people have so much excess cash that they buying pantings for 100s of millions of dollars. A painting think about that 100s of millions of dollars on art.
But typically art appreciates at a much higher rate than shoes and a lot of other material items purchased.

yeah especially since the economy is top heavy. Some people have so much excess cash that they buying pantings for 100s of millions of dollars. A painting think about that 100s of millions of dollars on art.
Plus the people at the top with that type of money will never spend money on 220 shoes. They cop a 20 dollar pair, Rip and run and that’s why they still have so much money for those paintings lol

altho I didnt hit on this release Im glad to see adidas make a yeezy model so widely available. People can finally get yeezys. I struck out but also wasn't as dedicated as maybe I should have been. Came out Boston to be with fam for the holidays. Was out at the HOF and then Hov show at the Garden yesterdy but I did notice on my phone splash was still going at 5 in the evening after a launch shortly after 9:30am. Unheard of but dope considering it usually lasts about an hour or two at most. Got past splash but couldnt add to cart due to spinning wheel issue...shrugs. So salute to adidas for keeping there word. Congrats to all that cooked one pair and/or multiples. Hope I'm able to hit a few of blue tints so I can maybe trade for 2.0s.

BCFC3839-82D2-4C07-B2CD-32E8CC41C008.jpeg

I guess grizz got his pair delivered

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom