ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2017 THREAD *NO LC's PLEASE*

Status
Not open for further replies.
I like the people on here. "Kanye, please keep releasing sneakers but hit that sweet spot where they are so limited that 12 year old boys on the internet envy me when I have them on my feet but not that limited that I can't buy them!"

Get over yourselves. If a shoe is nice to you or not should not correlate to production numbers.
A shoe is special for you if you find THE SHOE special. A pair of Sambas or white Air Forces can be the most special shoe ever for you if you love the model even though a billion people wear them.

You can have all the preperation in the world on these releases, 90k pairs, and still be unlucky enough to not grab a pair.

Best chance is YS, and catching it live with a refresh before any tweets go out. I had a buddy with 4 devices and multiple browsers sit on the ADC splash for 5 hours and never get through.

Exactly! I was on YS for each launch there before the tweets or anything went out and still got hit with “you’re in line” messages every time. ADC splash gave me the big F you on multiple devices for more than 5 hours.

Some days you just need a little luck.

Came back home from picking up, fell asleep and didn't wake up til the next AM. Perused the thread and saw 30+ new pages. Read up to the first 10 pages and gave up after I realized it's just weird fashion talk and people hating on each other :rofl:

Came back home from picking up, fell asleep and didn't wake up til the next AM. Perused the thread and saw 30+ new pages. Read up to the first 10 pages and gave up after I realized it's just weird fashion talk and people hating on each other :rofl:

That NAP life!!

I saw this today too. I was at Undefeated which is by itself in a shopping center. Then I go to a mall which is driving distance away from Undefeated and I recognize a couple of people from the Undefeated line in the mall with the Undefeated bags to pick up their Yeezys from Footlocker. No way they walked with those bags from Undefeated. So they had to have gotten in their car drive to mall and take their bags out of the car so they could flex while picking up their next pairs.

Edit: These two seperate people may have just taken an Uber and were not flexing. My bad to accuse them of flexing.
If I’m in public I’m not walking around with boxes of Yeezys, if I can help it. That’s asking for trouble.

So... i checked my shiekh app and ive been refreshing my raffle ticket thing and up to now the status is still "Drawing in Progress" but a few pages back some said theirs said finished... anyone know why? :nerd:

Man, so much salt because these aren't the most exclusive shoes on the block anymore.

These are still relatively limited in the grand scheme of shoes. It isn't like V2's are becoming all white air force 1s or /// superstars.

Still a very comfortable and dope looking shoe regardless of if they carry the "hype".

So... i checked my shiekh app and ive been refreshing my raffle ticket thing and up to now the status is still "Drawing in Progress" but a few pages back some said theirs said finished... anyone know why? :nerd:

They’re drawing at 10am PST. Every 30 minutes they’ll send a wave of W emails.

If I’m in public I’m not walking around with boxes of Yeezys, if I can help it. That’s asking for trouble.
Here in the Bay area and surely across the country, car break-ins are at record levels especially during the Holidays. At the malls, police are urging people to carry their purchases with them into the mall and to not leave anything in your car and trunk.

This release has brought out so much hate on this thread.

Productions numbers were high, more pairs so more people get them. This isn't the last release that'll be like this. You need to get over the fact of Yeezy's being limited and move onto Supreme if that's your end goal.

Supreme is pumping out product now.

This release has brought out so much hate on this thread.

Productions numbers were high, more pairs so more people get them. This isn't the last release that'll be like this. You need to get over the fact of Yeezy's being limited and move onto Supreme if that's your end goal.
I feel like these were still kind of hard to get.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom