ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2017 THREAD *NO LC's PLEASE*

Status
Not open for further replies.
8437AA08-F80D-46B5-80FA-75755B7E6B0C.jpeg

DCB9D3F5-CD9C-4CC3-AFA9-7E148CDDEEEA.jpeg

I’ve seen those before

Belugas coming in on Wednesday from ADC

My first manual win off of Adidas. Had the page open for a couple hours I think before it finally let me through.

I sold all of my yeezys except Belugas, so this is kinda wack for me. Wouldve kept another pair for the switchup

Relax. They do it in waves. It hasn't even been one full official business day yet.

Lol seriously... Plus some people may even be delayed a little longer than normal due to the numbers released on these. Can’t wait to see the panic posts.

Shiekh trolling????.... Or issa L?

Attachments

• Screenshot_20171126-225405.png
    Screenshot_20171126-225405.png
    235.4 KB · Views: 95
Traded DS Zebra plus $100 for these, super dope in hand. Well worth the trade considering it was my 3rd zebra pair and not my size.
Wildest pair of v2’s? Yebras or Peebras? Lol
3F66EBCB-BD7A-4321-A08E-235695D83DD9.jpeg

Wildest gotta be the Peebras and it's not even close. Yellow, Blue, Red, and Gum. It's definitely a very unique colorway for a sneaker, and for that reason I think it will slowly grow on people because of that.

Shiekh trolling????.... Or issa L?

Man, that's what I'm saying! Quit playing with my emotions! They haven't said anything on Twitter regarding the people who still see "Drawing in Progress."

Hopefully that means another wave of e-mails are gonna come tomorrow for those who still see it :emoji_pray:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom