ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2017 THREAD *NO LC's PLEASE*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wildest gotta be the Peebras and it's not even close. Yellow, Blue, Red, and Gum. It's definitely a very unique colorway for a sneaker, and for that reason I think it will slowly grow on people because of that.

Breaks up the monotony of V2’s. I feel like the pattern has been over used but the colors in these more than make up for it

Beluga is super dope because of the loud orange and I prefer og stripe to the new stripe

Anyone just getting their first pair of Yeezys?

This is my first. Ive only like two cws. These and the Oreo's. Missed out on the Oreos, but when I saw them in person, I saw the hype in the silhouette.
I'm planning on the blue tints being my first Yeezy cop

24177696_531640417203779_4148127870297833472_n.jpg

> beluga 2.0s

:nthat:

If those Blue Tints were limited, there would be so much more hype since all people care about these days is exclusivity

Alright,got a pair of beluga 2.0 for 380. 220 retail plus 20 shipping. That's $140 over retail. I'll take it. Selller got the shoes from KITH so I will be waiting till next week for my pair but I think it's a good deal.

Don't know if it's true, but loads of rumors announced huge stock on the blue tint, some are saying around Beluga 2.0 stock, some others just more than Creams

Relax. They do it in waves. It hasn't even been one full official business day yet.
Lol seriously... Plus some people may even be delayed a little longer than normal due to the numbers released on these. Can’t wait to see the panic posts.
I'm relaxed and never indicated that i wasn't. Thanks for your concern but stop reaching. I've been in the game for a long time. I know how **** works.

Don't know if it's true, but loads of rumors announced huge stock on the blue tint, some are saying around Beluga 2.0 stock, some others just more than Creams

I saw posts about this too (not saying they are true), but if, there should be lots of pairs. But less than Beluga 2.0

Well that finish line page for yeezys has the same exact locations receiving the blue tints as the beluga 2.0s ...take that for what it’s worth

Traded DS Zebra plus $100 for these, super dope in hand. Well worth the trade considering it was my 3rd zebra pair and not my size.

Wildest pair of v2’s? Yebras or Peebras? Lol

3F66EBCB-BD7A-4321-A08E-235695D83DD9.jpeg

Nice trade. I need to trade my size 10 zebras for peebras ...y’all think I can do it ??

for those who've entered Barneys FB raffle, did you guys ever get a confirmation email?

still salty about my confirmed dilemma :smh:

Anyone else that copped the Yebras via YS get their package redirected to Oregon? I live in NJ.

Attachments

• 3BD48A76-133C-4DDE-91D0-28B60CC52814.jpeg
    3BD48A76-133C-4DDE-91D0-28B60CC52814.jpeg
    308.5 KB · Views: 13
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom