ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2017 THREAD *NO LC's PLEASE*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Stil waiting for mine.. :smh:

Reply to the confirmation email. I sent an inquiry via the help menu on the website and got nothing. I replied to my confirmation email and got the "we have a shipment coming and will be mailing more out by next friday" email...but they sent me tracking the day after that email. Which was on a monday.

I know its circumstantial but just hit them up anyway.

BTW for those that care. I wear an 11 in V2s. Perfect fit (11 in UB 1.0 and 2.0 but 10.5 in 3.0). Got my 700s in a 10.5 and although they are a little snug...they fit. So its possible to go down .5 if you have narrow feet at least.

Had in cart couldn't get through to payment. Damnit was in the car, forgot my laptop had to turn around.. would've been at work. :smh:

Fml was it FSR?

When I got mine, it was "relatively".

The bigger sizes like UK12 and up weren't, but I wouldn't be surprised if they didn't even have those sizes above 12 in the first place, not sure though.

Oh and UK2-4 were also out of stock when I saw them.

So it could be a FSR of what they had.

Damn people got through?

It was smooth at first. I was initially afraid it was a "fake" or "phishing" site, so I went to google Wood Wood, go to the official Instagram and link back to the website to make sure and my item was still in cart properly and checked out fine.

When I got mine, it was "relatively".

The bigger sizes like UK12 and up weren't, but I wouldn't be surprised if they didn't even have those sizes above 12 in the first place, not sure though.

Oh and UK2-4 were also out of stock when I saw them.

So it could be a FSR of what they had.
Thanks for info my eyes been glued for a link ever since *splashgate* smh but got caught lurking ebay for em when link dropped. Congrats to all who ate! Back to yeezy watch

Here are some of my favorites
1.PNG

Sweet Sears family portrait

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom