ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2017 THREAD *NO LC's PLEASE*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Was trying to get quotes last night from local sneaker shops around the area for my extra beluga 2.0 10.5 (adidas confirmed didn't want me to have my size 11). One offered $320 and another offered me $400. Is it worth it to sell em for the $400 since people will be getting their pairs in this week?

Was trying to get quotes last night from local sneaker shops around the area for my extra beluga 2.0 10.5 (adidas confirmed didn't want me to have my size 11). One offered $320 and another offered me $400. Is it worth it to sell em for the $400 since people will be getting their pairs in this week?
I would take those 400$ right away before the price drops with all the online pairs yes. They’re not even going for near as much here in Europe.

If you won at APlace, check your email to checkout.

Citibank did me dirty. Had to use PayPal and their exchange rate was junk.

Got my wife her first pair of yeezys after her initially hating HARD and she loves them. She pretty much wears Toms and whatever is on sale at Zappos so this is a big deal to me lol.

Good move, I started my girl on RC PBs and now she wants Yeezys. She was kinda blown I couldn't get her size in the Beluga 2s so now i gotta go for blue tints for her and my daughter :lol:

$400 basically going rate in the streets right now

I expect It to dip with all these pairs

The amount of people trying to flip their pairs :stoneface: When I went to go pick up my pair, people thought I was crazy for saying I wanna keep to rock. Literally everyone in line had plans to resell.

Probably think they're going to get a good profit, but they're in for a surprise :lol:

The amount of people trying to flip their pairs :stoneface: When I went to go pick up my pair, people thought I was crazy for saying I wanna keep to rock. Literally everyone in line had plans to resell.

Probably think they're going to get a good profit, but they're in for a surprise :lol:
Everybody a reseller. Even my uncle one time , but he ain’t tech savvy so he gave up.

I only copped 2 out of the 4 I won. My first pair was off Adidas Confirmed and it was a half size smaller than what I normally get. 2nd pair was off FTL (size 11 which is my size). I passed on the 2 from the UK that I won since Caliroots wanted to charge about $380 with shipping and Vincios was around $322. Only getting rid of the 10.5 since I got my size 11. Really just wanted my size 11 to wear lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom