ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2017 THREAD *NO LC's PLEASE*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks for info my eyes been glued for a link ever since *splashgate* smh but got caught lurking ebay for em when link dropped. Congrats to all who ate! Back to yeezy watch

Hopefully this time I'm lucky.

Copped 3 from YS during the initial drop for myself, girlfriend and my brother (really not to sell), but got all cancelled. :frown:

Hopefully this time I'm lucky.

Copped 3 from YS during the initial drop for myself, girlfriend and my brother (really not to sell), but got all cancelled. :frown::
+repped for the link really appreciate it bro It was my fault I missed it! Im surprised I still have mobile data left from these past couple days lol... Also if you didn't already I hope good karma bring you your pairs soon! This weekend has been tough.

It was smooth at first. I was initially afraid it was a "fake" or "phishing" site, so I went to google Wood Wood, go to the official Instagram and link back to the website to make sure and my item was still in cart properly and checked out fine.
Congrats man!! What a way to start your week. Feed off it!

Boston 11/25:smokin
20171125_162516~2.jpg

20171125_230441.jpg
Was there! Great show. But i dont necessarily think Boston gave Hob the energy he was looking for in return.

Gotta say congrats to those who were able to grab a pair on WW this morning. Fingers crossed for you guys for those to go through. Happy Monday everyone lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom