ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2017 THREAD *NO LC's PLEASE*

Status
Not open for further replies.
U didn't get one right? Ur YS orders were cancelled?

Nah I landed a couple in store, a ATC pair on ADC (couldn’t get past splash) and my girls pair on YS

Ended up with two pairs for myself which is exactly what I wanted. Kinda glad my Ys pair got canceled

UNDS'd em today!

upload_2017-11-28_9-37-54.png

How’s the fit?

Nah I landed a couple in store, a ATC pair on ADC (couldn’t get past splash) and my girls pair on YS

Ended up with two pairs for myself which is exactly what I wanted. Kinda glad my Ys pair got canceled
gotcha..I remember u mentioned YS cancelled for a multiple order..it seems that ship has sailed

Also if it was any other Yeezy (maybe except creams and zebras) they would have sold out on Caliroots for 350. 2.0s there are just way more pairs so there's no need to drop an extra 130

gotcha..I remember u mentioned YS cancelled for a multiple order..it seems that ship has sailed

Yea I had ordered my 10.5 first then my girls paid. Hour later they canceled my pair and left my girls.

It’s all good in the end

Still really want Frozen Peebras man.. that price is crazy right now though. I need to unload some stuff to cop. |l

Also.. 2.0s def fit smaller but if you have multiples try one 1 or 2 pairs. My adidas pair is smaller than other V2s but def not as tight as my FA pair. You can even see the dip in the material in my FA pair.

They fit good - a little snug
I went .5 up like I usually do with v2s. I can't tell if they're naturally snug or just need to be broken in a bit.

I think breaking them in will do the trick...

They definitely fit smaller than my other 12’s but not enough for me to have tried to size up...Seems like they might be a little narrower in the toe box...

I think breaking them in will do the trick...

They definitely fit smaller than my other 12’s but not enough for me to have tried to size up...Seems like they might be a little narrower in the toe box...
For sure, I can see that. I wouldn't want to go a full size up but I'd be annoyed if I went TTS.

^ sized down .5? That's madness. TTS was already tight due to the internal webbing on the toecap.

You must have very narrow feet.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom