ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2017 THREAD *NO LC's PLEASE*

Status
Not open for further replies.
^ sized down .5? That's madness. TTS was already tight due to the internal webbing on the toecap.

You must have very narrow feet.
Not at all. We'll see how it is when I wear them today though.

I think I was remembering a V1 thread saying size down half and I just ran with it? Definitely was before the NT site change lol

First time yeezy owner will stuff their foot in any size. U know them joints right af.
:rofl:

Worse case I can just size swap so that's cool.

I can’t get through on Caliroots. Someone grab a 10 or 9.5 for me.

Edit: Got through but can’t add to cart.

Did anyone get shipping confirmation/tracking using Paypal on ADC????
Sounds like you and I are in the same boat. My order still says "order confirmed, waiting to be packed." Still don't have a shipping email.

While it does suck to be in limbo, and it does suck to read that seemingly everyone has their pair or at least it will be delivered today or tomorrow, we just gotta be patient.

Why did they cancel your zebra order?

I've gotten multiple yeezy orders canceled and they all said the same thing in the text. Zebras, Powerphases, and Oreo's.

"Time out! We’re experiencing some issues and had to cancel your order. You won’t be charged for this, and we apologize for any inconvenience. Feel free to create another order. If you have any questions, we’re here to help."

Both took over 20 days and they literally did not care at all.

Did anyone get shipping confirmation/tracking using Paypal on ADC????

Sounds like you and I are in the same boat. My order still says "order confirmed, waiting to be packed." Still don't have a shipping email.

While it does suck to be in limbo, and it does suck to read that seemingly everyone has their pair or at least it will be delivered today or tomorrow, we just gotta be patient.

I used PayPal on my ADC purchase, and I am also still "order confirmed, waiting to be packed"

Anyone notice the label on the box looks off or is I.T my pair only? All the letters and everything are thick/bold compared to all other labels

Anyone notice the label on the box looks off or is I.T my pair only? All the letters and everything are thick/bold compared to all other labels
From this image on the caliroots site?
upload_2017-11-28_11-14-52.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom