ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2017 THREAD *NO LC's PLEASE*

Status
Not open for further replies.
2uzdopk.jpg
Your Pharrell’s look better

Any idea how much a size 8 is going for? My girl's best friend was asking me to find her a pair at a decent price

Am I the only one not feeling the 2.0's? In hand, it seemed plain to me. Sold them before the resell dipped.

I love the detail of the 1.0's

Massive shoutout to the master shipping guys at YS for still not having shipped my friends 700’s (he’s oop’ing them to me). Amazing how worthless their service is.

I just ordered one pair to rock. No multiple tabs stuff, no multiple orders to flip, etc.

My card is good so I'm not sure what the hold up is but it would be nice to have these in hand.

The site was so messed up PayPal was the only option for me at the time

Bout to be chargeback season on the wave runners. Maybe then I’ll get an email regarding my order.
It’s pathetic honestly. They responded to my friends mail 1 1/2 week ago saying that they had a delay in shipping from the supplier and that they were gonna ship them out last week. He still hasn’t heard a word since. And now with all the Yebra (even though they seem to have shipped most of them already) and the massive amount of Beluga 2.0’s I’m starting to loose hope.

Should i go full size up on belugas 2.0? Normally i wear 0.5 size up on all my V2's, but i have a chance to buy a pair for good price.

Am I the only one not feeling the 2.0's? In hand, it seemed plain to me. Sold them before the resell dipped.

I love the detail of the 1.0's

2.0 look too dull to me. The thin orange lettering doesn’t look nice on grey

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom