ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2017 THREAD *NO LC's PLEASE*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Has anyone (Adidas) ever officially called them Beluga 2.0s? Or is that just the nickname given by most sneaker sites, etc.?

The colors listed by Adidas are: Grey / Bold Orange / DGH Solid Grey

Beluga 1.0 colors are: Steel Grey / Beluga / Solar Red

Nah adidas never called them Beluga 2.0, that was just a name the internet gave them.

so hold up was yall refreshing the first sold out screen you get on yeezy supply. or the 2nd one after you check continue after the first. I was refreshing the first sold out screen link and all I got was the same message of sold out ???
I was refreshing the carted sold out page. The page you see once you pass the queue line.

YS just needs to stop lol. Just dump all your unsold yeezys out in the street with "please take one" sign

Screen Shot 2017-11-30 at 9.42.43 AM.png

I would sit on this screen n refresh till my address info and CC fill-ins appeared
once they popped up, My auto-fill would fill-in and just click order

I was refreshing the carted sold out page. The page you see once you pass the queue line.
naw I think it is the page after that page you are supposed to refresh. did you get through. Im going to try the page thats after the first one you see after you get off the queue.

I was able to checkout YS for a size 10. If it doesn't get canceled, ally oop! But please, only to somebody who absolutely struck out.

This **** is a pain in the *** but I've struck out far more times on SNKRS

Both hate me.. I strike out every time on adidas and snkrs.. confirmed has actually let me win 3 times which is the most I can say but anything else with these two and they absolutely despise me.

7A41378E-C1EE-4E26-A9D5-3313486A70EF.jpeg
My brother’s pair of Belugas showed up today which prompted a discussion of how these colors look nothing like an actual Beluga whale. Then a few minutes later I get this.

I wonder why? have you had multiple pairs ordered in the past or did you ever cancel/charge back in the past?

Nope this was the first time that I ever ordered anything off of YS. In the cancellation email it said only one per customer but I only ordered one pair.

I've struck out on every yeezy the last 2 years. Gonna just bite bullet any pay some resale prices. Can I bid/buy with confidence on stockx? Never dealt with them before, someone sold me fake Jordan's on eBay like 10 years ago, and I've been paranoid to buy shoes from that aren't major retailers since.
Thx in advance

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom