ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2017 THREAD *NO LC's PLEASE*

Status
Not open for further replies.
7A41378E-C1EE-4E26-A9D5-3313486A70EF.jpeg
My brother’s pair of Belugas showed up today which prompted a discussion of how these colors look nothing like an actual Beluga whale. Then a few minutes later I get this.

This conversation has already been had here many times, but it's not referencing the color of the whale, it's referencing the color of the caviar. Also if you google "beluga paint color" you will see most of the color swatches are a dark grey. The "beluga" part of the Beluga 1.0s is the darker stripes.

IMG_20171130_191449.jpg

Finally got em here in Hand. The are nice, but i think the Tints looks way better.

Somebody who doesnt had eat yet. Dont worry, they will drop nearly Retail. In Europe its happening right now. I think it will happens in US also :wink:

This conversation has already been had here many times, but it's not referencing the color of the whale, it's referencing the color of the caviar. Also if you google "beluga paint color" you will see most of the color swatches are a dark grey. The "beluga" part of the Beluga 1.0s is the darker stripes.

They should just call it the Caviars then lol

Ahhh very interesting

It's all good the Blue Tints are my favorite colorway of the 3 pairs but it would have been nice to get these too.
I'm with you in that the blue tints could be my fav of these 3...will wait to try to get some in hand if I'm lucky. But, these grey joints are so rockable as they can be worn year around and the grey soles will hide dirt way better than the blue tints. I'm hoping to end up with both pairs somehow by the time we get through the middle of December. Time will tell...

Need a little advice if possible. I thought I had a W on the Yebras from YS. I changed my delivery location to a UPS Access Point and after an arrival scan nearby, I received an error that the package could not be delivered and was being held. After a few days of calling and tweeting and getting errors on the app, I was finally able to set for pickup from a UPS Customer Service Center via the automated phone number. I had authorized the package to be held at a location a few miles from home. A few hours later I got a notification that the package was held at the location right next to the last arrival scan of the package. I went there and they cant find it. A nice woman there gave me the phone number (unlisted online) and told me to call back at 8PM.

Basically I want to know how hard it is to get money back from YS and if I should be stressing out as hard as I am.

Need a little advice if possible. I thought I had a W on the Yebras from YS. I changed my delivery location to a UPS Access Point and after an arrival scan nearby, I received an error that the package could not be delivered and was being held. After a few days of calling and tweeting and getting errors on the app, I was finally able to set for pickup from a UPS Customer Service Center via the automated phone number. I had authorized the package to be held at a location a few miles from home. A few hours later I got a notification that the package was held at the location right next to the last arrival scan of the package. I went there and they cant find it. A nice woman there gave me the phone number (unlisted online) and told me to call back at 8PM.

Basically I want to know how hard it is to get money back from YS and if I should be stressing out as hard as I am.
Frustrating, but I would assume it will eventually turn up. Hang in there and give them a chance to dig around. It could be a week or two even, but I bet it turns up eventually.

A question for those who were on YS this morning:

Was there a password/email screen or did it go directly into the product page when it dropped? And also were people able to cop after being placed "in line"?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom