ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2017 THREAD *NO LC's PLEASE*

Status
Not open for further replies.
pair just came in and yes they definitly do run small.. i still don't see how or why because they are the same exact shoes as before.. same boost and same primeknit...

only difference i can see is the pull tab comes out more almost like the fake versions..

honestly don't like these if anyone wants these il hook up a nt member just pm me

Attachments

• 20171130_102429.jpg
    2.6 MB · Views: 27
Belugas ran small and they turned out fine when the ticccc weave stretched

Belugas had the best quality out of all the V2’s

A question for those who were on YS this morning:

Was there a password/email screen or did it go directly into the product page when it dropped? And also were people able to cop after being placed "in line"?

PW screen was up. Once live the PW screen went away and the product page was up. Also product page went up at about 9:57-9:58

Belugas ran small and they turned out fine when the ticccc weave stretched

Belugas had the best quality out of all the V2’s
QC wise, Beluga is the goat. Wore my pair from release day until like April and the boost was barely yellowing. Wore my zebras like 10 times max and the boost looks worse on it :lol:

Just edited my post with the direct ATC links to help preserve them for blue tint drop and when I get them next time I’ll share for you guys

Adidas will probably patch it for next release, but never know there is always a loop hole every release

First pair of yeezy I've been able to double up on. Gonna beat this pair into the ground, running errands hitting the gym etc..

On feet pic(we don't get enough of those here as opposed to other threads)

20171130_123207.jpg

First pair of yeezy I've been able to double up on. Gonna beat this pair into the ground, running errands hitting the gym etc..

20171130_123207.jpg
makes me want to rock my breds

20171130_123207.jpg
Oooohhh weeee

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom