ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2017 THREAD *NO LC's PLEASE*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Get my first pair tomorrow and..... just cop an half size up on adidas restock ^^!!! i'm lucky as F...
Capture2145.PNG

Thanks, I was kinda bummed cause I splashed all day and had some in my cart from YS but got jacked, then when YM tweeted there was going to be a restock on YS I was already on there and when it refreshed I was in there. LOL

Well it looks like there is a trick for both ADC and YS so gonna try my luck with both next time although not confident either will work

P.S. I got the links you posted saved thanks for sharing those lol

Those links arent going to work for the Blue Tints you'll have to make a minor adjustment

Well it looks like there is a trick for both ADC and YS so gonna try my luck with both next time although not confident either will work

P.S. I got the links you posted saved thanks for sharing those lol
The links I shared will change, but hopefully still work for next drop. And the YS thing is just refreshing your cart when it said OOS

People that want the Powerphase's will be able to get them with ease on the 9th.

Blue Tints will be very similar to what we just dealt with here on Beluga's. Do NOT buy pre-orders or insanely over priced ATC's, it's just throwing away your hard earned money. Give yourself a shot before dipping into the resell market.

#GRSZN

People that want the Powerphase's will be able to get them with ease on the 9th.

Blue Tints will be very similar to what we just dealt with here on Beluga's. Do NOT buy pre-orders or insanely over priced ATC's, it's just throwing away your hard earned money. Give yourself a shot before dipping into the resell market.

#GRSZN
People likw the powerphases?????

Anyone care to point me in the right direction for cart links and the such? Trying to get educated as I have been relatively out of the game and feel like I have fallen so far behind.

Man, felt like everyone was speaking a foreign language when I came back here a couple years back. It will get better tho

#GRSZN

Happy belated birthday

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom