ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2017 THREAD *NO LC's PLEASE*

Status
Not open for further replies.
I took a Big L today once again. But I'm thankful that tommorow I get to move back home into my house. The construction will be finished in the afternoon. My house was badly damaged from Hurricane Irma 80 days ago. I have been living at a neighbors house since with my son. Be thankful of what you have.
Sorry to hear that y'all have been displaced for this long! Certain life changes (s/o CV) really makes you not sweat the small things in life (material possessions). Happy to hear that you'll be back on your feet.

I took a Big L today once again. But I'm thankful that tommorow I get to move back home into my house. The construction will be finished in the afternoon. My house was badly damaged from Hurricane Irma 80 days ago. I have been living at a neighbors house since with my son. Be thankful of what you have.
I will take L's all day long and im content with it as long as my son is taken care of as I have 100% custody of him.
I don't know why I keep Quoting myself lol

u got some cool neighbors

:emoji_pray:

i don’t know what’s worse, not getting past splash or getting past and getting stuck in checkout loops

true, I kinda would like to at least get past it once?
I've gotten closer with YS. Gotten all the way to the shipping screen with both 2.0 and frozens, just didn't enter the email/phone number quickly enough. :smh:

20171129_123259.jpg
This is my ceiling but is almost done.

same here .. toss them in the wash and they come out glowing...smh

funny cause i get soo many compliments on my Creams but always from like random people haha

Also - anyones YS pairs see any movement? my first pair was supposed to be delivered yesterday lol.. hasnt even been picked up :smh:

I haven’t given my pair a wash yet but it is about that time. How exactly do you go about washing yours?

same here .. toss them in the wash and they come out glowing...smh

funny cause i get soo many compliments on my Creams but always from like random people haha

Also - anyones YS pairs see any movement? my first pair was supposed to be delivered yesterday lol.. hasnt even been picked up :smh:
I regularly wash my UBs but never yeezys. Same thing? No issues? Might need to unds creams

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom