ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2017 THREAD *NO LC's PLEASE*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why is there hate for wearing multiple brands? Never understood this. We ain't no adidas exclusive players under contract. Let us live and wear whatever we want!

Not hating at all. Honestly, it doesn't bother me. I've always liked and worn both brands since I was a kid. Where I grew up it was considered a no-no to mix those two particular brands. I'm just stuck in my old ways I guess.

20171129_123259.jpg
This is my ceiling but is almost done.
Hope everything works out for you G

It pulls from various sites. Not all stockx. That’s 101 level stuff
So dumb that they pull from various sites (if they even really do that). They should tell us the source of the site they are pulling the number from. Otherwise, they could just make up any amount they want.... which I suspect is the case.

ADC box at my door today.
825F82C7-53D7-4DCC-A6DA-B4604E835EA3.jpeg
Before anyone says anything, the breds are worn, the creams are the only DS pair (Why did I think I’d want an all white yeezy? They’ll be trash in one wear!) and I’ll be stuntin on everyone on Broad & Walnut in Philly at work tomorrow with the 2.0’s.
32D065EC-3C0F-4F21-AF86-44BA15FE0F6A.jpeg
They match the original refinished hardwood
97131828-6398-4610-8002-F94D878CBEFF.jpeg
You is trippin. Creams is one of the better V2s :nthat:

So dumb that they pull from various sites (if they even really do that). They should tell us the source of the site they are pulling the number from. Otherwise, they could just make up any amount they want.... which I suspect is the case.

You is trippin. Creams is one of the better V2s :nthat:

Any news on the Peebras?

I just got an email from GOAT saying my Beluga 2.0s arrived but the box was empty. They also said they inspected the box and it didn't seem to have been tampered with. Obviously the shoes were in the box when I dropped them off at the UPS store. I'm glad I kept my drop off receipt. Anyone ever had a problem like this with GOAT?

Big S/O to the homie off NT @GrapeApeNT he had pair in his cart but ooped it to me, after striking out all day Saturday and today well worth it. Then another homie off NT in Milwaukee copped a pair of Roc AF1's for me cause none dropped in Cleveland and online was a bloodbath. This is what NT is all about, both homies, I owe ya a few drinks!

I just got an email from GOAT saying my Beluga 2.0s arrived but the box was empty. They also said they inspected the box and it didn't seem to have been tampered with. Obviously the shoes were in the box when I dropped them off at the UPS store. I'm glad I kept my drop off receipt. Anyone ever had a problem like this with GOAT?

keep that receipt. they put it on the scale when they scan it. so there is proof. :nerd: :nerd: :nerd: :nerd:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom