ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2017 THREAD *NO LC's PLEASE*

Status
Not open for further replies.
So i sent one pair from ADC to my parents. If i hold it at a fedex and my ID only matches the name and not the address, will they release it to me?

it's all good if you can show them any bank statement or utility bill on your name addressed to your parents..

Most of us who didn't hit on any raffles footsite apps and splashed like it was 1999 went resell route once prices started to fall before the restock. Eventually after blue tints releases and sells out prices will rise again

The orange color on em is real close to the “infrared23” JM on my Jordan tee. I like how vibrant it is.. haven’t threw em on yet, but I’ve been tempted to. My go to lately has been my Oreo HU.. pretty comfy. I’m not sure what to expect from the ‘tints’ release after how 2.0s went, hoping I’ll be able to grab a couple.

Who else ended up with Zero pairs? Lol sounds like all y'all ate
I was on adc splash for 5 hours and nothing! Have yet to get a pair of any Yeezy since he went to Adidas. Guess it's Karma for actually having a pair of Red Octobers and Solars

Sorry for the terrible pic quality...don't have much around at the moment and obv. bad lighting. I love NMD R1s, but have never gotten to try on Yeezys 'til this week. Semi-frozens showed up Tuesday and 2.0s on Wednesday. These shoes are crazy good! Yebras are probably mostly going on ice through the winter/spring, but the 2.0s (cool greys) are gonna get worn a LOT I have a feeling. The Yeezys have a bit better support and shape to them compared to the NMDs. The NMDs are super comfortable and almost like having nothing on your foot. The boost on the Yeezys is a bit more spongy...I don't know how much of that is due to the blocks in the NMDs. Oh, you can see a bit of a jumpman creeping on the last pic...I'll always love Jordans, too!

I would love to see the 350 V2 used as a base for some collabs and see some other PK patterns done on these. I love the glitch camo look.
24140059_1591342534258943_642324101_o.jpg
24281668_1591342530925610_638332264_o.jpg
24474572_1591343977592132_1757725881_o.jpg

Looks like it was in a hidden spot though. Or was that the frontal view?

And Adidas needs to chill with the label on the box. Big *** Adidas label.
It's hidden in a pillar.... but anyone that walks up by the door can see the box lol....

All good... I just wasn't expecting it to arrive today.... lucky it was there when I got home!

Y'all gonna be copping the generic powerphase too or are most of y'all kanye stans and would turn a blind eye on these :lol:
Screen Shot 2017-12-02 at 4.46.42 AM.png

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom