ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2017 THREAD *NO LC's PLEASE*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry for the terrible pic quality...don't have much around at the moment and obv. bad lighting. I love NMD R1s, but have never gotten to try on Yeezys 'til this week. Semi-frozens showed up Tuesday and 2.0s on Wednesday. These shoes are crazy good! Yebras are probably mostly going on ice through the winter/spring, but the 2.0s (cool greys) are gonna get worn a LOT I have a feeling. The Yeezys have a bit better support and shape to them compared to the NMDs. The NMDs are super comfortable and almost like having nothing on your foot. The boost on the Yeezys is a bit more spongy...I don't know how much of that is due to the blocks in the NMDs. Oh, you can see a bit of a jumpman creeping on the last pic...I'll always love Jordans, too!

I would love to see the 350 V2 used as a base for some collabs and see some other PK patterns done on these. I love the glitch camo look.
24140059_1591342534258943_642324101_o.jpg
24281668_1591342530925610_638332264_o.jpg
24474572_1591343977592132_1757725881_o.jpg

What about the size, how they fit compared to NMDs? Bought same size? Thanks and congrats with the sneakers!

Yeezy Supply charged me but no shipping details yet . I am cool with them being slow AF but at least wait to officially process the payment from pending to complete until after you ship .

Yeezy Supply charged me but no shipping details yet . I am cool with them being slow AF but at least wait to officially process the payment from pending to complete until after you ship .

Same for me. Payment is cleared — just patiently waiting for that shipping to be created!

Has anyone ever had their FedEx package held at either Walgreens or Duane Reade locations? How was your experience with that?

Prices creeping back up overnight? Went to sleep and GOAT had them at $375ish for 9 and 10's, listed a couple pairs at $425 and woke up to both of them being sold. Wasn't really expecting that tbh.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom