ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2017 THREAD *NO LC's PLEASE*

Status
Not open for further replies.
12824E1D-212C-4C57-AD7B-B817669CD1FE.jpeg
in a world full of bebops be the master splinter

This makes sense but it’s not how it works. Ye gets money from Adidas as an endorser and perhaps a royalty too. They also throw him a bone and let him sell some of the shoes on YS to let him get some wholesaler margin too. But the real bread is making these overhyped clothes where he gets all the margin and doesn’t split it w anyone. Plus it’s a halo for the “brand” to have a fashion line. He gives that up he just another rapper w a a shoe. He’s gotta keep the clothing line, but maybe scale back his ambitions.

Does Adidas still produce ALL of the clothing? I believe they scaled back substantially after YS1 and primarily manufacture only part of it (i.e. Calabasis).

thank god yall dont work for these companies.

i wanna be as broke as kanye adidas and nike and all the other companies yall claim are failing lmao

Never said they were failing, nobody in their right mind would say the Yeezy line is failing after how well the 350s have sold over the past few years. That said, I could see them pulling back on the clothing since nobody seems to be buying it.

yeezus..checked out of the thread at 3 pm and came back to 30 new pages.

all over some hood rat bundle ish?

yeezus..checked out of the thread at 3 pm and came back to 30 new pages.

all over some hood rat bundle ish?

People were upset the shoes were bundled with some overpriced garbage clothing... Guess that's why this pack is sitting now/has 0 hype.

Never said they were failing, nobody in their right mind would say the Yeezy line is failing after how well the 350s have sold over the past few years. That said, I could see them pulling back on the clothing since nobody seems to be buying it.
nah im talking bout the dude writing essays lmao

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom