ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2017 THREAD *NO LC's PLEASE*

Status
Not open for further replies.
I remember when i bought the garbage bag hoodie bundle so i could double up on td's :smokin

I'd do it again if i liked the shoe enough

Last edited:
victim.jpg

The bundle comes with one of these

Dudes out here wanting to buy wave runners for $600-$700 resale, but didn’t want to pay retail when they sat online for hours.

Everyone who copped back then caught mad slack.

Now dudes in here crying about how they are dope now, dope why, because they are reselling?

80% of the posters in here aren’t about anything but the happening thing.

If you’re into retro runners, these 500s and 700s have been on it.

Well $200 retail for these Rats is a good pricepoint, even cheaper than 350s. 700s were not cheap at retail, especially considering 750s were only $50 more and contained significantly more material.

price:worth is subjective.

for some people, dropping $700 for a preorder is nothing.

Well $200 retail for these Rats is a good pricepoint, even cheaper than 350s. 700s were not cheap at retail, especially considering 750s were only $50 more and contained significantly more material.

"significantly more material" is a bit of a stretch if you knew how much more intricate the design/details are on the 700's over the simpleton that is 750's

Well... people did buy bras and got Yeezy’s for retail :nerd: :emoji_thinking:

That was funny as hell.
They were being so cryptic. What did they say? "Buy gear" or "Buy clothes" something?
I was too weak to take that risk only to end up with a bra and no Yeezys with their no return policy. :emoji_confounded:

Not gonna lie. I'm close to popping on it. If I knew I could get 50% of retail back on the clothes I probably would have already.

Wish they had released the brown color that denim tears had previewed... I would have been all in.... Just can’t get on board with the yellow... No hate especially to the wave king bwood056 bwood056

You guys falling for this $200 retail. It ain’t $200. It’s 700 for the shoes, and the garbage bag clothing. They can say the Yeezys are 1 and you gotta cop the Gildans for 699, it’s the same thing Fam, they foolin you to think you getting a deal on the hood rats but you ain’t cuz they dumping them clothes at inflated prices. Would’ve just been cool to charge 500 for the rats alone.

You guys falling for this $200 retail. It ain’t $200. It’s 700 for the shoes, and the garbage bag clothing. They can say the Yeezys are 1 and you gotta cop the Gildans for 699, it’s the same thing Fam, they foolin you to think you getting a deal on the hood rats but you ain’t cuz they dumping them clothes at inflated prices. Would’ve just been cool to charge 500 for the rats alone.

I guess I got a deal then.

I paid $660.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom