ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2017 THREAD *NO LC's PLEASE*

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wish they start bundling 350s again to see if people would still buy them or not.

Dudes out here wanting to buy wave runners for $600-$700 resale, but didn’t want to pay retail when they sat online for hours.

Everyone who copped back then caught mad slack.

Now dudes in here crying about how they are dope now, dope why, because they are reselling?

80% of the posters in here aren’t about anything but the happening thing.

If you’re into retro runners, these 500s and 700s have been on it.

all for people buying what they want or whatever, but anyone who's saying they'd pay $200 nvm $680 for these 500s if it didn't have the yeezy name on it is straight up lying. :lol:

if they start bundling future 350's with clothes, you're gonna be paying resell for the bundle of 350's and clothes. No resellers gonna sell you just the 350's.. :lol:

if it makes yal feel better i paid for a stupid bundle for triple black 750 and a rothco t vacuumed packed to wrinkled hell lmao

Maaaaan how did you not think those levi's were dope tho!? Selvedge denim with elephant print cuffs?! I'm speaking from a 2008 perspective, not now.
i think i was a raw denim elitist back then and thought levis was for plebians. not knocking those who rock w it though. just not me. JB clothing always makes me think of Dalitso

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom